Democratic Republic of Liverpool - Page 2

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Democratic Republic of Liverpool

Do you claim Birkenhead and Wallasey in your dominion? I am not sure we want them
    How about the institutions? Will you keep them? Reform them? Or simply rename them as in Esc Prison Liverpool rather than HM Prison Liverpool? HM might have something to say about that, she likes her institutions.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

It is vital to keep the ferry's working across the mersey an I will not be seeking a hard border...all institutions such as prisons , hospitals will be named after party members..so if you became minister of law and order it would be called Olly's 24/7 nick...I will be putting my face on the currency an the queen is welcome to visit but she must arrive via the runcorn bridge and pay the toll with her foreign currency..
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Borders have two sides, that is why they are always the focus of disputes. You may want an open border, but what if the rest of England, and Wales, say 'Got rid of them at last ' and construct a Gaza style concrete wall with snipers and gun turrets to keep you out, and never having a chance to play another game of football except a local derby. I think you underestimate the lengths the ruthless establishment will go to to crush you and preserve its dominance.

If the doorbell rings and you can see it is two heavily built gents in nice suits with silk ties you will know they have either come to discuss your proposals, or your elder brother has died and you have inherited a 'proper' title.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

My army will be made up of widowed mother in law's..
    The footy will be called the world series an each game will be a final...all well built men will be considered as baliffs and enemies of the state...all posh people will be allowed in and have to report to esther mcvay so they can teach her how to be posh...

Hey! This is Hastings, we'll see your Esther McVay and raise you an Amber Rudd
    Hidden Content

Too rich for me.....I'm out

With the brexit debacle and the move to an independent state I'm putting together a recipe book for the proletariat and would like to ask...

Do you have any recipes using domestic cats n dogs...
    Last edited by escorial; November 16th, 2018 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    With the brexit debacle and the move to an independent state I'm putting together a recipe book for the proletariat and would like to ask...

Do you have any recipes using domestic cats n dogs...
    Having had both helping me in the kitchen, l find the Kenwood is more useful (and easier to clean).

Been writing the Constitution but I have a long way to go
    All refugees and immigrants will be given full national status..join the EU an all referendums banned..

Why not take a leaf out of Augustus's book, declare it a republic, but make yourself First Citizen of the Republic. The first advantage is that everyone else has equality, the second that they can think of you as a citizen just like them and not as their hated lord and master, even though you are effectively their master. Like most things it is in the way you tell it
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast