Good Evening!

Thread: Good Evening!

Good Evening!

I'll try to keep it brief and to the point:

33, male, married. Currently living in Dover DE. Up until we moved here I'd forgotten DE existed as a state. When i'm not building models or playing video games (mostly SIMs, think Prison Architect, or Rollercoaster Tycoon) my preferred literary madness to read and write is steampunk/fantasy but I've also found a latent interest in sci-fi comedy (look up Barry J. Hutchinson's Space Team series). I've partnered with a few others writers on a mosaic novel we hope to have released by Christmas, and like everyone else; I've been working on a novel (for way to long.) I look forward to meeting fellow writers and when I've done the requisite time, sharing my own work in the hopes of soliciting some feedback.

Thanks!

H.T. Manner

Dear Hill,
    Welcome to WF. Enjoy the journey, check out the
    various discussions, challenges, visual arts and lounge
    area.
    Please read the rules, there’s good stuff in there. Also,
    there is a thirty post requirement before posting your
    own work but they will fly by quickly. You may choose
    to become a Friend ofWF and bypass the this rule.
    Have fun.

Hi Hill,

Welcome to the forum!

I'm intrigued about the mosaic novel, I can't imagine working with other people on a big project, I'd drive them all nuts with my controlling nature I think. That must take a lot of patience and compromise.

Looking forward to reading some of your work in the future.

Arachne

Hey Tuesday! I look forward to checking out the rest of the site, thanks for the welcome. I'm especially intrigued by the Friends of WF, might have to look into that!

Hey Arachne, Yeah the mosaic novel was something different when we started it. I"m similar in that I know how I write so everything I read is based on that (flow, composition, etc) so it's taken some self-control to realize not everyone writes as I do. Thanks for the welcome!