Ways to Defeat a Witch? (preferably funny ways)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ways to Defeat a Witch? (preferably funny ways)

I'm interested in different ways to defeat a coven of witches. It's for a comedy so the crazier, the better. Right now, I have them killed off by fire, but it feels too serious. I considered water (like in Oz), but I don't think that would be believable since they're from earth and we have so much water here. Something from witch mythology would work best.

There's the old broomstick bomb. No ignition so maybe remote detonated.
    If you look at my profile, say "Hi!" But not in a creepy way.

Maybe substitute hemlock root and eye of newt with Mentos and Pepsi. I think it sucks the oxygen out of the room.

Peanut allergy.

If they cook their children in a gas stove, you could rig it. If it's a wood stove you could put something toxic on the wood.

You could hack their iPhone and change their spell instructions. I think there's an AP called 'Spell Check'. I know it always screws up my texts.

Convince one witch that the other witch is going to kill her, so that she kills her first.
    Oh man I'm tired, sorry about hijacking your thread, I'll quit now.

Quote Originally Posted by Underd0g View Post
    You could hack their iPhone and change their spell instructions. I think there's an AP called 'Spell Check'. I know it always screws up my texts.
    I love this idea - spell checker with buggy coding.
    Maybe ingredients in the cauldron with similar names could be mixed up by it. For instance, the name for deadly nightshade is belladonna which actually sounds quite enticing. Or maybe their translation software becomes muddled with one of the witches having Germanic roots - the word gift in English means poison in German, so maybe one of them brings a gift to the party and misunderstands what's going on (this latter one need not be modernised with software - it can be a misunderstanding due to language).

You could have them destroy the coven themselves by getting into a crazy battle with each other. It could start with bickering and turn into casting spells. As a simplified example, one could get turned into a frog and accidentally hop into a boiling cauldron etc etc.

In the woods of Tennessee. And no, I'm not lost.
    Coat their broomsticks in oil of Poison Ivy and Poison Oak.

...but keep in mind this is only effective if your witches go "Commando".

( Then it'll cause 'em loss of guidance control. )
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4041414538_2199a41093_b.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	36.5 KB 
ID:	22951

G.D.
    Let me be painfully clear: I do not know what the hell I'm doing with this writing thing.
    And if I suddenly start acting like I do, would somebody please punch me in the head?
    Thanks.
    G.D.

"The world is not what we wish it to be; it is what it is."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast