Ways to Defeat a Witch? (preferably funny ways) - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks for all the creative suggestions, everyone. They helped me out a lot.

Have him throw water on a witch, and she makes squealing noises like she's melting, then says "Psyche! Water doesn't kill witches!"
    And he says "But trucks do" as a pickup runs her over.

Trick them into saying their own name, which, magically, turns them into a toad, rendering them harmless. A real pacifist way to defeat witches!

In the woods of Tennessee. And no, I'm not lost.
    I recall reading somewhere that cutting a witch's left foot off renders her powerless too... but only ones that gain their power through a certain rite... one where they place their left hand on top of their head, their left foot in their right hand,while standing on their right foot, and proclaiming that all between their two hands belongs to Satan.

So maybe a yard littered in old fashioned bear traps would be useful? Could certainly cause some interesting or entertaining moments if someone isn't aware that it has to be a specific foot, and not just one of 'em.

Yes, I know a thing or two about witches... Can't be married to the women I have been, for as long as I was, and not learn somethin' about 'em...

G.D.
    Last edited by Guard Dog; November 12th, 2018 at 11:13 PM. Reason: Sorting out hands, so the witch doesn't have to be too much of a contortionist.
    Let me be painfully clear: I do not know what the hell I'm doing with this writing thing.
    And if I suddenly start acting like I do, would somebody please punch me in the head?
    Thanks.
    G.D.

"The world is not what we wish it to be; it is what it is."

So nobody is gonna mention dropping a piece of architecture on her?

In the woods of Tennessee. And no, I'm not lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hill.T.Manner View Post
    So nobody is gonna mention dropping a piece of architecture on her?
    Doesn't that require a pet tornado?

Edit:
    On second thought, I just came up with something that sounds like it belongs in a "Far side" cartoon:
    A fellow up in a tree, wearing military fatigues, a woman sprawled underneath, knocked out and a crunched doll house on her head, and the fellow talking into a radio;
    "Operation Dorothy is a success. Repeat, Operation Dorothy is a success."

G.D.
    Last edited by Guard Dog; November 13th, 2018 at 05:32 AM.
    Let me be painfully clear: I do not know what the hell I'm doing with this writing thing.
    And if I suddenly start acting like I do, would somebody please punch me in the head?
    Thanks.
    G.D.

"The world is not what we wish it to be; it is what it is."

"And what do we burn, apart from witches?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12