New book!

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New book!

New book!

Book release! The first of two!! The second will be noted as soon as it happens.
    Creature Features is now live!
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Nice looking book! How's sales looking?

HJC
    Last edited by Harper J. Cole; October 31st, 2018 at 01:45 PM.
    My novels Hidden Content and Hidden Content are available from Amazon

Hidden Content Hidden Content

You can find me on Twitter: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Harper J. Cole View Post
    New looking book! How's sales looking?

HJC
    No clue. I'm only ed-in-chief of this. The publisher hasn't woke up yet
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

I tweeted that out to a few thousand people. Looks good, but no eBook?

There's an ebook. Amazon is having trouble connecting them. Currently #69 in horror anthologies.
    Hidden Content

Oh wow, look; you already picked up a review on your new book.
    I wonder what Santa got you...

second new book!

Caravans Awry
    Hidden Content

I tweeted & FB'ed the second book as well. It only lists a couple authors, does Amazon only allow a certain number of authors?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Rotten View Post
    I tweeted & FB'ed the second book as well. It only lists a couple authors, does Amazon only allow a certain number of authors?
    I'm waiting for an answer from them. Several others have asked as well. Am also negotiating with Zia, the Park Place B&N, and Bookman's.
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast