Any other bakers out there? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any other bakers out there?

Thank you for the recipe! Sounds delicious - my mouth is watering! Adding it to my list right now.

pp, that looks tantalizing. I do the Grandmother's Pound Cake II from all recipes (21702) as-is--there is no need to add flavorings. I make them for my students.
    Everything you want is just outside your comfort zone.
    Robert G. Allen

That reminds me, my coworker’s mom makes an incredible rum cake. I’ll post he recipe if she’s willing to give it up

Baking the (pineapple) cake today. Plums still aren't ripe and I worry a heavy rain's gonna fall this week.
    A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking. Steven Wright

I am a big fan of Brownie. I often bake it. Here is my best recipe:

cup butter​
    1 bar + 1 row dark chocolate)
    cup sugar​
    2 eggs
    1/8 tsp salt
    ​ tsp vanilla (less than half a packet of van sugar)
    cup chopped walnuts
    ​ cup flour

Oil an 8 x 8 inch pan. Heat oven to 350 F. Melt chocolate and butter, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Add sugar and stir till blended. Add eggs, salt and vanilla and stir till blended. Add flour and blend. Add nuts and blend. Bake 25 30 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE. Should be very moist.

Bon appetit!)

Blog Entries
    I love to make recipes from scratch. Any kind of pastry, cake or cookie that i can conceive i will bake. I should have been a chef.
    This might not be my best work but that just means there's room to improve.

A group of other bakers! I haven't done much baking in a while, but I do love it! Those recipes look delicious!

good job...!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12