What is on your Writer's bucket list? - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'd like to finish something.

Oh, and to change the world for a better place.

Serious stuff. I'm on the track of all of them

Foster the careers of successful writers (three of my proteges are now selling consistently)
    Share a ToC with Ramsey Campbell (almost inevitable)
    Publish a novel with one of the Big Five (Fate will determine -- I've had full requests from two)
    Get reviewed in Locus (I know three reviewers)
    Crack the big three SF slicks (two sales; no appearances yet)

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

My writing goals are humble. I'd like to sell enough work to help supplement my retirement income (after I retire, of course). A novel published by a 'Big Five' house would be great, and a book made into a movie.
    “Fools” said I, “You do not know
    Silence like a cancer grows
    Hear my words that I might teach you
    Take my arms that I might reach you”
    But my words like silent raindrops fell
    And echoed in the wells of silence : Simon & Garfunkel

Those who enjoy stirring the chamber-pot should be required to lick the spoon.

Our job as writers is to make readers dream, to infiltrate their minds with our words and create a new reality; a reality not theirs, and not ours, but a new, unique combination of both.

Visit Amazon and the Kindle Store to check out Reflections in a Black Mirror, and Chase

Hidden Content

I have one writer's wish before I die.
    Being able to publish one more anthology of poems with my fellow poet friend who recently became WF member as well.
    Simple wish perhaps? Not for who knows me, and very true.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12