Hi! I'm Otto

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi! I'm Otto

Red face Hi! I'm Otto

So far starting my exploring of this site. I write in Sci-fi and fantasy. Hope to find some good clues in here.

Sci-Fi rules!
    Are you looking to publish?

But I also would like to post a fragment here and to see people's opinion. Is the public active and fair here?

Welcome Otto. Once you have made 30 valid posts you will have access to the private workshops which are not visible to search engines and new members. If you don't want to make 30 posts before sharing your work, you have the option of becoming a FoWF (Friend of WF). Full details <here> And in answer to your question, yes, we are active and fair. However, in order for any workshop to be successful you must also be prepared to offer critique in order to receive.
    Last edited by PiP; August 11th, 2018 at 09:03 AM.
    My personal space Hidden Content is always open to visitors so please pop across and say 'Hi!'

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

Hidden Content

Thank you for a good advice. I agree that's fair. Anyway it will be useful to wander here.

Smile Hello again! I'm Otto Gramm.

What people really likes here and how (in big volumes or small stories or reading by chapter or they love links to blogs). Is there any word limit? What's the most convenient way to represent one’s work in public? And is it fine to attach illustrations?
    Thanx
    Last edited by Otto Gramm; August 11th, 2018 at 03:34 PM.

How realistic or unimaginable the sci-fi or fantasy can be? How do the readers like get started? Plunging deep into unknown from the first lines or pushing off from something more common and familiar? Can the work scare away by its beyond-realistic line or get boring with something quite known at the beginning?

Blog Entries
    Hello Otto and first let me say welcome to wf, you write sci-fi and fantasy that's awesome, maybe you will like to check out the prose forums if you haven't already, I'm sure you'll find plenty in there to have a read through. What type of fantasy do you write and read?
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Dear Otto,
    I see you have a curious mind. I recommend looking
    around and getting familiar then begin reading some
    other peoples work and the comments for that piece.
    I know you’re in a hurry but try to take your time...
    there’s alot here. Plus word games and discussions.
    There, you might find some ansewers.
    Welcome

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast