Hey Ppl.

Thread: Hey Ppl.

Hey Ppl.

My name is Sam. I'm a writer, I guess.

I've written two books published on Lulu.com (three is you count a revised version), one of them religious, the other is a sort of D&D style game manual with very BotW rules.

I'm a transgender/genderfluid author, so I have one of my books under a previous name... and I honestly don't care.

I'm also a (crappy) artist who specializes mainly in CrayPas, and a script writer for three RpgMaker games.

Currently, I'm working on a novel adaptation of one of my video games, Oracle of Tao. That's most of what I'll be here for, editing help. The other books were easily as I was just writing rules or instruction, but a novel is quite a bit different.
    Last edited by H.Brown; July 6th, 2018 at 09:25 PM.

Hi Sam and welcome to WF. I see you've already joined some discussions and shared some creative works. Any questions please ask.
    Hidden Content
    My personal space Hidden Content is always open to visitors so please pop across and say 'Hi!'

Iím sure youíre perspective is very unique and look forward to reading your work! Welcome!