Self Publishing Advice Needed - Page 6

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Self Publishing Advice Needed

Quote Originally Posted by DriftingMind View Post
    As far as books, this is the first book I've written. I was looking for local beta readers.
    Just curious. Why do you prefer local beta readers?
    Sometimes in the waves of change we find our new direction...
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by RWK View Post
    I have twenty-one novels, all fiction, through Amazon; sales have been very good lately, and steady on a yearly basis.
    That's impressive! Do you have a website or a blog that you are willing to share?
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    That's impressive! Do you have a website or a blog that you are willing to share?
    I found it on Amazon. Very impresive indeed!!
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by indianroads View Post
    Third, once you've got a solid manuscript and cover design, self publishing isn't too difficult. I use Amazon (KDP); they give you a templet to format your book for publishing, along with guidance on the size needed for your cover. You can get an Amazon ISBN from them too. I publish both Kindle and paperback versions there.
    Your covers are very striking! How did you decide on a cover designer? Did you provide the ideas to the designer? How many mockups did you look at before you approved it?
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Your covers are very striking! How did you decide on a cover designer? Did you provide the ideas to the designer? How many mockups did you look at before you approved it?
    Check out Reedsy.com. I found my designer on their Marketplace. They display their works there and you can contact and talk with the designer before you commit.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456