"Literary Maneuvers" Coffee Shop - Page 70

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060626364656667686970

Thread: "Literary Maneuvers" Coffee Shop

Blog Entries
    ABout 12hrs late but scores and new comp are up. Reminder that this month is Anonymous August. Please PM your entries to me. Don't forget to note if you want yours posted in the workshop thread.
    My blog- Hidden Content thoughts on trauma and healing through psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy

"When a child is abused, he or she will often internalise that abuse as deserved. It is a cruel reality that a child needs the parent so much, is evolutionarily programmed to trust them so implicitly, that when a parent is abusive the child will take the blame rather than completely upend their world and blame the person they depend on for survival." -velo

Blog Entries

August LM judging

Thanks to those that volunteered. We have 4 anonymous, black-hooded judges ready to pronounce sentence. You have been warned.

Now get writing!
    My blog- Hidden Content thoughts on trauma and healing through psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy

"When a child is abused, he or she will often internalise that abuse as deserved. It is a cruel reality that a child needs the parent so much, is evolutionarily programmed to trust them so implicitly, that when a parent is abusive the child will take the blame rather than completely upend their world and blame the person they depend on for survival." -velo

Blog Entries

Need 1 more judge

Due to unfortunate circumstances, one of the judges will not be able to judge this month. Anyone else want to take a go at it? Please PM me with your intentions if so. Thanks!
    Last edited by velo; August 12th, 2019 at 02:40 PM. Reason: speeeling bad

Blog Entries
    We have 36 hours until the end of this month's contest. Entries must be received in my inbox before 2000hrs PDT ( UTC-8 ) Saturday for them to be posted and considered for the contest. I have posted every entry I've received so far.

If you notice any formatting errors this may have been caused by copy/paste...please inform me asap and I will fix. No content (text, punctuation) changes are allowed once posted, however.
    Last edited by velo; Yesterday at 08:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    And please remember to include a word count (body only, title is not included) for your submission. Had several without this.