Hall of Fame 2018

Hall of Fame 2018

Congratulations to all who have completed NaPoWriMo 2018. I must say, you all were fantastic, and I feel very happy now. Got to read a lot of great stuff, and also got to know loads of cool people.
    Below the enormous list of people who managed to write 30 poems, and a big THANK YOU to everyone else participating, and making this year's NaPo a fun event.

Don't get angry with me if I made a mistake, I've been counting and issuing awards for hours now. So it is most likely I screwed up here and there. If I did, please point me in the right direction, and I will fix it.

RhythmOvPain​

TuesdayEve​

MrCheese​ ​

Ned​

FireMajic​

Jenthepen​

Phil Istine

H​. Brown

-xXx-​

​James 剣 斧 血

PiP​

Darren White​

Pelwrath

Andrewclunn​

Krysondra​ ​

Audrey​

MarLa​​

RHPeat​

TL Murphy

Cugoano​​

Clark​

Pulse

Gumby​

Blog Entries
    Thanks Darren.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Thousand Words group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.

New Writers Bunch
    A fun group of like minded new writers.

Young WritersA place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Literary Maneuvers Coffee Shop and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Wow, Darren. 23 NaPos. What an amazing achievement!
    “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

John Lydgate

Great work, Darren.
    There was an unusually high level of participation this year so I appreciate this must have been a lot of work for you.
    Thank you.

Thanks Darren it was fun.doing napo

You're a superhero, Darren. Soo much work and you do it all so cheerfully. Thank you!

Just starting out on the adventure of poetry? Why not join us on
    Poetry Hill where you will receive one-to-one advice and suggestions for ways to work with your poem.

My Poems

Thank you Darren! This was a blast! Reading and finding new poetry writers <3 <3 <3
    "Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." — Mother Theresa

Blog Entries
    That’s a lot of work, thanks for doing it.