alpha reader{book half finished}{fme}]

alpha reader{book half finished}{fme}]

My bff is unavailable to help me so I was wondering if I can get someone to beta read an unfinished project I call full meta of eden. It's ten-ish chapters so far and is a slip stream. it's about two things. scientist trapped in there own simulation as they try to escape.... that and the many "angeloid" species within the simultion and their ongoing war.
    striding and swagering rootlessness with out end the precious flow of life.

As the local mentor in this forum I hope you find a reader and suggest that you post an extract here to give potential readers an idea of the style. Choose an extract that you consider to be typical rather than necessarily the opening paragraphs though as the opening to this type of story may not give any idea of where it heads. I know because I found it very difficult deciding where to start my own novel despite having a clear idea of its overall structure. By coincidence my novel could also be described as being about "scientists trapped in their own simulation" but from the time that I wrote it I have always described it simply as being "about something else" regardless of what any reader thinks.

I might be interested in reading your work myself but am very busy at present, so wait to see if you get any other offers and if you don't then let me know.

For anyone considering offering to read Kunox's work, my angel has read a different story by this writer and she tells me that Kunox has very imaginative ideas and is a good story teller but some effort may be needed to read it. Reading is as much a skill as writing is in my opinion though.
    Do you have any feedback to give about beta reading? If so see HERE.

'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

Blog Entries
    I'll Give it a read for you Kunox but it I won't have a solid reading block of time until a week on Monday.

that will do.. ty.... remember it's not finished. I am just looking for opinions.
    striding and swagering rootlessness with out end the precious flow of life.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kunox View Post
    that will do.. ty.... remember it's not finished. I am just looking for opinions.
    No worries kunox, I can do that.