Cuttin' Heads

Thread: Cuttin' Heads

Cuttin' Heads

Aldo Evans is a desperate man. Fired from his job and deeply in debt, he struggles to balance a broken family life with his passion for music.

Luce Figura is a troubled woman. A rhythmic perfectionist, she is haunted by childhood trauma and scorned by her religiously devout mother.

Ross McArthur is a wiseass. Orphaned as an infant and raised by the state, his interests include game shows, home-grown weed, occasional violence and the bass guitar.

They are Public Alibi. A rock ní roll band going nowhere fast.

When the sharp-suited, smooth talking producer Gappa Bale offers them a once in a lifetime chance to make their dreams come true, they are caught up in a maelstrom of fame, obsession, music and murder.

Soon, Aldo, Luce and Ross must ask themselves: is it really better to burn out than to fade away?

UK link

US link

cuttin heads small.JPG
    "If at first you don't succeed, aff wi' the bunnet, and in wi' the heid." - Old Glasgow proverb.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Facebook | Twitter

No paperback? Sounds good.
    game shows, home-grown weed, occasional violence and the bass guitar.
    I identify already.

Drive-by sniper of the feckless
    Test Patterns -- still available!
    Volume 2 -- Creature Features coming 2018!
    I cover the Chicago Cubs daily. Read all about it!

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Ppaerbacks should be out soon. Think the publisher's seeing if I can shift any digital copies before firing up the printing press!
    "If at first you don't succeed, aff wi' the bunnet, and in wi' the heid." - Old Glasgow proverb.

Amazon US | Amazon UK | Facebook | Twitter