Harper J. Cole - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harper J. Cole

UPDATE:

The sequel, 'Amygdala', is now available from Amazon.

Attachment 22608

Homeward bound!

The women of the Bona Dea have found wonders in the far reaches of the galaxy - aliens, Gods and monsters. Their mission has seen inconceivable success at devastating cost. Now all they want is to feel the nurturing touch of the planet Earth. But disaster is never far away, out among the stars.

When plans for a swift return journey are derailed, Captain Miriam Hunter must seek allies on worlds where no human has ever set foot. Some will prove trustworthy, others will not. Soon, the crew find themselves drawn into a game of unthinkably high stakes. Succeed, and it may bring them a step closer to home.

Fail, and they will find only death ...
    My personal space www.pigletinportugal.com is always open to visitors so please pop across and say 'Hi!'

“You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

John Lydgate

Quote Originally Posted by sas View Post
    Glad I caught this interview. A good one.

Thanks for mentioning Emily’s List. And, in that vein, I find it not surprising that a writer here thought you were male, even though one of the best novels of the last century (To Kill a Mockingbird) was written by Harper Lee, a woman. Yep, that is a sad “tell” about our times and why we need Emily’s List, should anyone wonder.

I had assumed not only by the name, but by the book.
    It's a book about a ship full of women.
    Most guys wouldn't write a book like that...at least not as well as Harper did.
    Most guys have no idea how to write women (myself included, according to some reviews...)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123