NaPoWriMo - Please register your interest here! - Page 9

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Blog Entries
    It's hard to keep up a daily habit of sitting down and writing creatively.

I've been failing in that respect.

Just gotta catch up. >>
    My favorite word in the English language is "shenanigans." My favorite thing to do is cause them.

Smoke weed everyday.

I'm in for this year!
    "So long is the way to the unknown, long is the way we have come. . ." ~ Turisas, Five Hundred and One

"[An artist is] an idiot babbling through town. . .crying, 'Dreams, dreams for sale! Two for a kopek, two for a song; if you won't buy them, just take them for free!'" ~ Michael O' Brien,
    Sophia House

Christ is risen from the dead,
    trampling on Death by death,
    And on those in the tombs,
    lavishing light.

Sorry my mistake thought it was November, for some reason, not April . . . 5 months to go
    "So long is the way to the unknown, long is the way we have come. . ." ~ Turisas, Five Hundred and One

"[An artist is] an idiot babbling through town. . .crying, 'Dreams, dreams for sale! Two for a kopek, two for a song; if you won't buy them, just take them for free!'" ~ Michael O' Brien,
    Sophia House

Christ is risen from the dead,
    trampling on Death by death,
    And on those in the tombs,
    lavishing light.

November is for the novel writers. There's a thread up somewhere for It. I think Moderan started it

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789