NaPoWriMo - Please register your interest here! - Page 4

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: NaPoWriMo - Please register your interest here!

Self-stifling the consummate Poet in you would be rather like a pit-bull voluntarily taking up a diet of broccoli, or a Swiss watchmaker joining a pipeline welding crew . . .how about Humpty Dumpty running the 100-metre hurdles? If you succeed in this declaration, it will be a sad loss for everyone in this group. I am consulting a voodoo practitioner, who will doom you to failure.

"I believe in nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of the imagination". Keats, ​Letters

"No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main . . . any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind. And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls -- it tolls for thee. " John Donne, Meditation XVII

Oh the crap you will see from me and my cursor for 30 days--I am in for the version that the public doesn't see--so do we just post a new thread each day on the NaPoWriMo workshop page?

I beg your pardon? Who are you addressing this to, Clark?

Quote Originally Posted by audrey View Post
    Oh the crap you will see from me and my cursor for 30 days--I am in for the version that the public doesn't see--so do we just post a new thread each day on the NaPoWriMo workshop page?
    Yes, that's correct. At least you will have 30 draft poems to work from for the rest of the year... that's my excuse Good to see you joining us, Audrey.
    Hidden Content

Flashes now accepting submissions. Please submit your poetry, flash fiction and writing articles <Hidden Content >

Carole: give me encouragement in April.

Well I'm giving this some notice;
    if nothing else I'll awaken my dreams
    to ponder projects on changing screens.
    I'm counting three dead poets' toes,
    taking a walk out of winter's darkness.
    Remind me when earth turns to spring.

Neetu -- that can't be a serious question. See the "you"? More important, see the Smiley?

"I believe in nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of the imagination". Keats, ​Letters

"No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main . . . any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind. And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls -- it tolls for thee. " John Donne, Meditation XVII

Below a list of people who so far have said they'll participate

-xXx-
    Andrewclunn
    Anita M Shaw
    Audrey
    Clark
    Cugoano
    Darkkin
    Darren
    FireMajic
    Gumby
    H Brown
    Hikerpoet
    James 剣 斧 血
    Jenthepen
    Krysondra
    MarLa
    Ned
    Pelwrath
    Phil Istine
    Pip
    Pulse
    RH Peat
    RhythmovPain
    Sara Ella
    Syed
    Tinacrabapple
    TL Murphy
    TuesdayEve
    Last edited by Darren White; March 28th, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I am a clay potato in a strawberry field
    -Darren White, from "Clumsy"

Wow, Darren. 23 is a record!
    Hidden Content

Flashes now accepting submissions. Please submit your poetry, flash fiction and writing articles <Hidden Content >

I did see the smiley, Clark, and know you meant it as a joke. The consummate Poet no longer exists, but thank you for the thought. I will simply read and enjoy what existing consummate poets offer up.

23! I hadn't counted.
    BUT
    I did count in the MAYBE's and PERHAPSes
    Last edited by Darren White; March 16th, 2018 at 04:07 PM.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I am a clay potato in a strawberry field
    -Darren White, from "Clumsy"