Hello people of the internet!
    Blog Entries

Hello people of the internet!

Hi there! My name is Koriko, and I enjoy reading books(obviously) playing video games and anime. I am currently working on a book called The Broken Crown, and I look forward to being here at these forums. Byeee!

Blog Entries
    Hello and welcome Koriko,

The broken crown sounds like an intriguing title, what's it about?

You say you like reading books what type?
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Thousand Words group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.

New Writers Bunch
    A fun group of like minded new writers.

Young WritersA place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Literary Maneuvers Coffee Shop and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by H.Brown View Post

The broken crown sounds like an intriguing title, what's it about?

You say you like reading books what type?
    The Broken Crown is basically three sides, freedom, control, and terrorism, fighting against each other. The protagonists are mostly bounty hunters who want independence from control and terrorism. It has an anime style, with tons of plot arcs and such.

I like fantasy books, sci-fi, and sometimes humor. Animal Farm is my favorite book.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by _Koriko_ View Post
    The Broken Crown is basically three sides, freedom, control, and terrorism, fighting against each other. The protagonists are mostly bounty hunters who want independence from control and terrorism. It has an anime style, with tons of plot arcs and such.
    Sounds great, I would most probably read this book and look forward to you being able to share some of it with us. I enjoy anime as well which makes this more intriguing.

Quote Originally Posted by _Koriko_ View Post
    I like fantasy books, sci-fi, and sometimes humour. Animal Farm is my favourite book.
    I never liked Animal Farm, George Orwell was kinda dry and too political for my tastes. I do however enjoy reading fantasy books, my most recent favourites being Robert Jordan's Wheel of Time, Robin Hobb's Farseer Trilogy (and Tawney Man and Fitz and the fool.) Then there is Deborah Harkness' A Discovery of witches.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Thousand Words group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.

New Writers Bunch
    A fun group of like minded new writers.

Young WritersA place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Literary Maneuvers Coffee Shop and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Hi, Koriko.

I'm new too.

Anyone who thinks it's obvious that reading books is an enjoyable thing to do sounds like someone I could get on with.