Subcutis

Thread: Subcutis

Post Subcutis

This is my debut novel, the first in a planned series of four. Hopefully some of you may take a look ... !

Available on Amazon

Subcutis Medium.jpg

For feminist entrepreneur Miriam Hunter, financing and leading humanity's maiden voyage to the Centaurus Arm is to be the fulfillment of a dream. For two centuries, space exploration has been dominated by men, to the extent that female voices are seldom heard on the frontiers of galactic expansion. Hunter intends that the Bona Dea, crewed entirely by women, will make such discoveries and break such bounds that this will never be the case again.

Chief Technician Flora Cartwright joined the mission as much to move on from a failed marriage as to help realise her captain's dream. Six years without men seemed the perfect balm for a wounded soul, until she met Charlie ... a robot placed on board for light recreation who proved too good to be true.

Both women will have their resolve tested when the expedition makes a historic discovery - intelligent life has bloomed beyond the Earth. For the planet of Mahi Mata holds secrets and dangers beyond their wildest dreams.

Or their darkest nightmares.
    My novels Hidden Content and Hidden Content are available from Amazon

You can find me on Twitter: Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Sounds good HC, congrats.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

I started reading this late last night. Bad move as I was too tired and nodded off without taking much on board. I'll give it a better run at a decent time of day soon. I absorb stories much better when I read them in larger chunks and when I'm not tired.
    Will you be looking for reviews on this thread - or possibly somewhere else?

Thanks! Reviews on here are welcome, and you can leave an Amazon review as well of course.

HC
    My novels Hidden Content and Hidden Content are available from Amazon

You can find me on Twitter: Hidden Content