NaPoWriMo 2018

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Thread: NaPoWriMo 2018

Thumbs up NaPoWriMo 2018

Calling all poets! Spring is in the air and so is the countdown for the NaPoWriMo (National Poetry Writing Month) challenge

which starts on 1st April.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NaPoWriMo2018-500.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	21065

Can you write 30 poems in 30 days?

Join us on the NaPoWriMo Forum for pre-challenge discussions in the Coffeehouse
    Last edited by PiP; March 8th, 2018 at 12:12 AM.
    Hidden Content

Flashes now accepting submissions. Please submit your poetry, flash fiction and writing articles <Hidden Content >

Blog Entries
    I'm in even if I am not very good at poetry. New or old come join the fun.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

I've completed the challenge twice and although it was hard work it was fun! It is a great cure for poet's block.
    Hidden Content

Flashes now accepting submissions. Please submit your poetry, flash fiction and writing articles <Hidden Content >