So Uh...Erhm

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: So Uh...Erhm

Blog Entries

So Uh...Erhm

What's up with the Poetry board lately? Rarely do I see anyone post in it anymore. Has it become taboo?

Blog Entries
    A lot of members post their poetry in the open poetry board and the workshop.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Blog Entries
    Ya I know, just noticed a decline in the Poetry section this past couple of months, usually its the opposite.

Blog Entries
    I've not noticed a decline, but then I'm not a poet. Maybe its to do with the grand fiction challenge or something, I don't know?

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Blog Entries
    Grand Fiction Challenge?

Shedpog,

I rarely post a poem in open board. If I post it's in workshop where not open to Internet. I don't post or comment there much, anymore, either. I've also learned to be very selective about whose poetry I workshop. Like I've said, that list is now quite small. I am better accepted in local face to face venue. I'm like a tick who learns to back out when a match is on its ass.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Brown View Post
    I've not noticed a decline, but then I'm not a poet. Maybe its to do with the grand fiction challenge or something, I don't know?

No, it has nothing to do with with the grand fiction challenge.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellie View Post
    No, it has nothing to do with with the grand fiction challenge.
    I don't know if it would affect the poetry boards if some of the regular poets where giving it go.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sas View Post
    Shedpog,

I rarely post a poem in open board. If I post it's in workshop where not open to Internet. I don't post or comment there much, anymore, either. I've also learned to be very selective about whose poetry I workshop. Like I've said, that list is now quite small. I am better accepted in local face to face venue. I'm like a tick who learns to back out when a match is on its ass.
    Ya, this is what I thought too, but even some of our regulars who are always active have recently gone missing...wonder why?

Blog Entries
    Teh fawk did Sonata go, anyway?
    My favorite word in the English language is "shenanigans." My favorite thing to do is cause them.

Smoke weed everyday.

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast