A Quick Blog Post About Your Smartphone

Thread: A Quick Blog Post About Your Smartphone

Thumbs up A Quick Blog Post About Your Smartphone

Taking This For a Journey Somewhere Else
    Last edited by Pluralized; October 25th, 2017 at 03:24 PM.
    It all starts with a name and flows from there. A ridiculous moniker springs to mind and it launches like a multi-lubed slippery-sloop down chutes made of buttery-floops. Down, down, down. We watch, spellbound. Rapturous. Glockenspiel. We do our due diligence with penitence and penicillin. Do what’s due, then dew drops on your moon-pops.

Wow! This was really helpful! Not only did it have some humorous parts, but you also planted some ideas such as a designated time to spend x amount of minutes on the phone. The app recommendation was appreciated, and my stomach actually squirmed at the idea of doing certain things instead of being on the phone or not using the phone before bed, deleting certain apps, etc.

It's so easy to fall into the habit of constantly checking the nonexistent notifications or tapping the screen for no reason at all, or just going on social media for hours at a time. The days go by quickly, and you feel like it's always bed time and you're not getting anything done.

Again, this was really helpful and I'll definitely implement these ideas into daily living. Keep being an inspiration!

Can I have a link to the Moment app so I know I'm getting the correct app, please? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardWriter View Post
    Can I have a link to the Moment app so I know I'm getting the correct app, please? Thanks
    Of course: https://inthemoment.io/

Thanks very much for reading and commenting on this thing - it's nice to write something that might have a wee bit of practical value to folk. Cheers matey!
    It all starts with a name and flows from there. A ridiculous moniker springs to mind and it launches like a multi-lubed slippery-sloop down chutes made of buttery-floops. Down, down, down. We watch, spellbound. Rapturous. Glockenspiel. We do our due diligence with penitence and penicillin. Do what’s due, then dew drops on your moon-pops.

Rob, the info part of the text reads well, but you lack enough of a hook to really grab the reader. I would suggest a humorist approach to the make it more of a fun, yet informative read.

Not to sound crude but after reading this I could not help by make the comparisons between excessive phone use and masturbation. I did a quick search of jokes that might apply...there are thousands to choose from but this is kind of an idea. My guess if you can get the reader to identify, "which you do." and make them smile at the same time you will have a great piece.

Clever title suggestion If you don't stop it you will go blind.

911, what's your emergency
    "I'm masturbating too much"
    Sir that's not really a problem
    "one sec. DID YOU HEAR THAT MOM? NOW GET OFF MY CASE"

Some facts about masturbation. If you masturbate to much, you will have memory problems and.... there were some other points, but I just don't remember them at the moment.

Q: What's the ultimate rejection? A: When you're masturbating and your hand falls asleep.
    God hates a coward Revelation 21:8

“Good writin' ain't necessarily good readin'.”

Hidden Content ,

To encourage and facilitate "me"