Colourful Kent. (UK) - Page 4

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111214 ... LastLast

Thread: Colourful Kent. (UK)

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    Similar thing here a while back..loads of small lambananas placed around...the original is the best statue in Liverpool city...I reck
    Attachment 20140
    This looked very odd, but having Googled it and read the history it made sense. There were pictures of the smaller ones painted in bright colours too, well worth a look.

Kent's flag is red with a white horse....
    You forgot to mention it's rampant!

What's a ram'pnt
    The only one who can heal you is you.

What's a ram'pnt
    Ewe don't want to know.

At that angle it looks like it's scent marking the building. People walking by may wonder why the wall smells strongly of bananas.
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

Walls have ears an now noses...if only these walls could talk...Berlin Wall..Texas wall...walls ice cream is my fav

Banana skunk. I used to make similar art- smoosh, one hand, squeeze into shape; stand up. My materials : clay, mud from the yard, silly putty (though it was too saggy); toilet papier-mâché and water from the school louvre ( which often as not worked as my pollack throw up and stuck to the ceiling). Who knew? I could've been on displays. "Ah-teest".

Look forward to more pics....maybe summit more urban...

Look forward to more pics....maybe summit more urban...
    Oh Sur, me bein but a poor country gel livin in rural splendour, l don't have no urban local like.

Be careful if you go into the built up areas..chavs everywhere...