Terry back in red

Terry back in red

He's photographed the most beautiful red sunsets, but this time it's Terry himself who is resplendent in red after agreeing to return as supervisor. Please take a moment to welcome him back to the Dark Side in lieu of the Dark Room.

Terry, it's great to have you back on-board just when we need someone of your experience and ability. Looking forward to working with you again.

Welcome back.
    Site Rules and Regs

My Novel

"One morning I shot an elephant in my pyjamas. How he got into my pyjamas I'll never know." ~ Groucho Marx.

"It is better to be feared than loved, if one cannot be both". ~ Niccolo Machiavelli, The Prince.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer". ~ Bruce Lee.

"In the beginner's mind there are many possibilities, but in the expert's mind there are few". ~ Shunryu Suzuki.

"Give a man a mask and he will show you his true face". ~ Oscar Wilde.

"He who learns but does not think is lost; he who thinks but does not learn is in great danger". ~ Confucius.

Welcome back, Terry. Great to see you donning the Super's colors once again!
    “You can please some of the people all of the time, you can please all of the people some of the time, but you can’t please all of the people all of the time”

John Lydgate