1 5.88%
  • Jack o'Lantern +Bank robbery

5 29.41%
  • Ghost + Home

2 11.76%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oct prompt voting

Quote Originally Posted by MacDub View Post
    So.... Ummm.... Will the thread be revived? The overall concept of this challenge is interesting. I'm tempted to volunteer, but I think I'm far too inexperienced on the forums. I sure hope the challenge gets off the ground this month or there might be a Halloween flavored prompt still around for Christmas.
    You've got my vote, MacDub. Come on, jump in and volunteer, I'm sure ex-hosts will be on hand for advice.

Just starting out on the adventure of poetry? Why not join us on
    Poetry Hill where you will receive one-to-one advice and suggestions for ways to work with your poem.

My Poems

Oh, Jen. I really don't have enough experience here and I really want to try this challenge as a participant.
    Out of curiosity, who would a person need to get in contact with to figure out how to host this challenge?

Astroannie has done it in the past. And PiP understands everything about hosting and what it entails.

I understand your reasons for holding off though. I've read some of your stories and I know you'd be good at the COF. It's a great challenge and lots of fun to take part. I really hope someone will step forward as the host - I'd volunteer but I'm already hosting Poetry Hill and I can't commit to anything else at the moment. Come on, somebody, anybody! MacDub and I need you!!

Just starting out on the adventure of poetry? Why not join us on
    Poetry Hill where you will receive one-to-one advice and suggestions for ways to work with your poem.

My Poems

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12