WritingForums BookStore

Thread: WritingForums BookStore

WritingForums BookStore

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WFbookstore post.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	19664

We now have over 100 books, written by our members, listed on the WF Bookstore.

<ENTER HERE>

Please support our authors

To add your book to the WF BookStore please contact

Last edited by PiP; September 28th, 2017 at 08:19 AM.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

This is a wonderful new feature! Just bought Boy In Chains. Looking forward to reading it this weekend.
    You can never hate something so thoroughly as that which destroys what you love, and who is more guilty of this crime than the stranger who was once a lover?

Quote Originally Posted by andrewclunn View Post
    This is a wonderful new feature! Just bought Boy In Chains. Looking forward to reading it this weekend.
    Thanks, Andrew

Once you've read it, please will you write a review and add to the Book Review forum?
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

What a lovely feature.
    My Published Work On Hidden Content
    My articles on Hidden Content
    My Reviews On Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Thanks, Andrew

Once you've read it, please will you write a review and add to the Book Review forum?
    I"ll be sure to do that soon. In the meantime I just got Underneath: Short Tales of Horror and the Supernatural.
    You can never hate something so thoroughly as that which destroys what you love, and who is more guilty of this crime than the stranger who was once a lover?

Yay! Congratulations, authors! So happy to be a part of such a kind and growing community! No doubt people will be scrambling to check the newest additions. Proceed in your awesomeness.