Thought For Today - Page 91

Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41818384858687888990919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: Thought For Today

East Yorkshire Coast, England, United Kingdom
    To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Three

The River Of Life

In the long course of our personal and collective evolution and throughout many lifetimes, we and our world move round and round the zodiac, not just once or twice but many hundreds, maybe thousands of times. Time and again every human soul has to pass through every sign and house. This continues until the lessons of all of them have been so thoroughly absorbed by our earthly self that the highest qualities and aspects every sign and house has to bestow upon us, God’s children of the Earth, have become part of everybody’s own character make-up. Only when that has been achieved are we finally released from our education on this plane of life.

The Air signs are Gemini, Libra and Aquarius. Each lifetime we spend in one of them serves the development of the different aspects of our earthly minds. This mind is an invaluable tool that is entrusted into the care of its children of the Earth by the great Universal Mind. Individually and collectively, in Aquarius we face the formidable task of attuning our earthly minds to It. Aquarius is the sign of revolution, whose symbol is the water bearer who holds a pot in his arms from which he seems to be pouring water. Because of this it is hardly surprising that to this day there is quite a bit of confusion about the nature of this sign. In spite of its symbol and contrary to popular beliefs, Aquarius is by no means one of the Water signs. It is an Air sign and the water that flows from the man’s vessel is not of the liquid earthly kind that represents a symbolism for the waters of consciousness in the form of spiritual knowledge.

The waterbearer is an allegory for the cleansing and purifying effect on the collective and individual consciousness of our race, which new insights and inspirations into spiritual wisdom and truth, received directly from the Source of our being, have always been intended to bring to us and our world. Incessantly, this knowledge pours from the highest levels into all life, including that of the Earth plane, not for the selected few but for everybody. All human souls are capable of receiving God’s wisdom intuitively in their prayers and meditations, as soon as they learn how to attune their inner receiver station to the vibrations of the Highest. And if we wish to move forward on the evolutionary spiral of life, it is essential that we purify and cleanse our consciousness of the debris of every bit of the outdated false beliefs, superstitions, misconceptions and prejudices we have accumulated in times gone by. The sacred knowledge that is presently flowing with ever increasing strength into our individual and collective consciousness assists us in this truly Herculean task. Sharing that which we find with those around us is vital, so they can proceed with their own flushing out of the old.

Aquarius is the sign of siblinghood, kinship and friendship among all peoples and all nations, and ultimately with all life. In this sign the highest human hopes and aspirations can potentially find their fulfilment, on a personal as well as on the collective level. I hope I shall be forgiven for using the word siblinghood instead of brotherhood. For my liking it smacks too much of times gone by, the patriarchy and the suppression of the feminine. The true spirit of Aquarius is equal rights and opportunities for all and there is much evidence everywhere that we are making good progress with this.

The deeper we penetrate into the Age of Aquarius, the better comprehension of the workings of our minds we are gaining. Already we have learnt that thought is the most powerful force in the whole of Creation and that life is a vast river that consists of two streams of thought or consciousness, which are constantly flowing through the whole of Creation. Every one of us is a small tributary of the great river of life, who relentlessly draws from the river and feeds into it. Simultaneously, we always have been and forever will be receiver and transmitter stations, channels of the ideas and inspirations of the Highest. Our earthly minds being part of the creative flow of ideas that are ceaselessly pouring forth from the Source of our being, makes us into co-creators with God and that is why our thoughts continually create and re-create our reality.
    Last edited by Aquarius; February 7th, 2020 at 04:19 PM.
    Who Is Blind?
    The one who is unable to perceive another world.
    Who is dumb?
    The one who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
    Who is poor?
    The one who is plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Four

The Two Streams Of Consciousness

The great river of life consists of a positive and constructive current and a negative and destructive one and every single thought of ours draws from or feeds into either one or the other. The white healing magic of the Great Light that illuminates and brings forth all life is part of the positive stream, while to the forces of darkness, destruction and also black magic belong to the negative stream. This force too serves a wise purpose and is a necessary part of God’s energies. It is not inherently evil – nothing in God’s Creation is. It exists because everything in the whole of Creation has to balance. The dark, negative – which in this context is to be understood as passive – and destructive forces are the natural balance to the positive, outgoing and creative forces of light.

The outcome of anyone’s efforts can only be evil when individuals and organisations on the Earth plane employ the dark forces in selfish pursuit of personal gains and power. The great wisdom of the Universal laws ensures that anything achieved in our world that is based on negative and destructive motivations, in the fullness of time will rebound with ever greater strength on the karmic debts we incurred as young and inexperienced souls who still required the lessons of evil. During that part of our development we have no choice but calling upon and utilising the dark forces. During the later stages of our development when we are ready for the lessons of good, our misdeeds return to us. They do this not as some kind of punishment but so that we through our own experiences eventually find out how the suffering we once inflicted upon others feels.

Trying to fight evil with more of the same is pointless. Two wrongs never did make one right, and one plus one can only make two, never zero. It stands to reason that the only way to get to the zero of neutralising situations like these is by taking away from the power of the one. Adding one evil to another just increases the strength of the force of the energies that have been generated at any given time. Yet, all negative situations in our world can benefit when we lift them into the light of the Highest. Requesting that the will of the Highest should be done, it is good and right for us to ask God and the Angels that the conflicts of our world and the energies created by them to be absorbed into Its radiance and to be uplifted and transmuted into blessing and healing energies that flow back into all life.

In times of mass hysteria caused by health scares, unscrupulous industries like the pharmaceutical one all too willingly receive the kind of support from the mass media they may not have dared to hope for in their wildest dreams. This undoubtedly was the case during the swine flu panic of recent years, when both agencies together shamelessly took advantage of a public round the globe that was growing ever more fearful. It seems that in the year 2011 and again in 2020 this phantom is trying to rear its ugly head again. Unaware of their accountability for the monster they were creating and are still doing their best to unleash, fresh fuel has been added to a fire that was already blazing so furiously that the danger of it getting completely out of control was great.

Had those taking part been aware of their responsibilities and the consequences that their actions were bound to produce, would they have seen the light and mended their ways? One cannot help wondering! However, as every soul at some stage of its development has to take part in the experiences of the dark as well as the light forces, at the giving and also the receiving end, there is no need to sit in judgement over anyone. Instead, let’s count our blessings that we are already working with the positive and constructive stream of life.
    Last edited by Aquarius; February 7th, 2020 at 04:20 PM.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

​Astrology is the religion of lies and deceit. A refuge for people who are too lazy to understand even a little about this wonderful universe God has given us. They choose rather to dwell in their own universe of 'intuition' and magical thinking. Like a cartoon, this fantasy universe is colorful and appealing, but lacks substance and depth. A sad repository for duped souls.
    “Fools” said I, “You do not know
    Silence like a cancer grows
    Hear my words that I might teach you
    Take my arms that I might reach you”
    But my words like silent raindrops fell
    And echoed in the wells of silence : Simon & Garfunkel

Those who enjoy stirring the chamber-pot should be required to lick the spoon.

Our job as writers is to make readers dream, to infiltrate their minds with our words and create a new reality; a reality not theirs, and not ours, but a new, unique combination of both.

Visit Amazon and the Kindle Store to check out Reflections in a Black Mirror, and Chase

Hidden Content

It seems any religion may be picked out as a refuge of lies and deceit, usually by someone of some other religion. People have need of beliefs. Science doesn't tell us anything is so, merely that this is the model that seems to explain the known facts most satisfactorily, until some better explanation comes along. People still say it tells truths based on facts. That is what they want. The ones who tell me that 'God is ineffable, and this is what he wants ... ' make me laugh. Then there are those that threaten punishment if you do not believe, them I have more dislike for. At least astrologers look for reasons rather than making threats 'You only don't believe because your moon/sun is in Jupiter/Saturn and you are a (select a birth sign)'. I don't believe it for a minute, but it is a lot more pleasant than threatening me with eternal fire.

In my book we are all individuals, and I find I relate to very few people's beliefs and philosophy when it comes down to the wire, on the other hand most people are open to some give and take and will not scream 'Begone vile atheistic anarchist!' ; instead we rub along and share the world pretty well, apart from the greedy ones.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Astrology – The Divine Science

For a long time astrology and astronomy were considered to be one. They were only gradually separated in the course of the Western seventeenth century philosophy known as the age of reason, when astrology was rejected. In the later part of the medieval period, astronomy was still treated as the foundation upon which astrology was operating. But during the eighteenth century the two subjects came to be regarded as completely separate. Since then astronomy, the study of objects and phenomena originating beyond the Earth’s atmosphere, has been looked at as a science that is a widely studied academic discipline. In contrast to this many astrologers are treating the positions of celestial objects as the basis for the prediction of future events. As a form of divination and pseudoscience it has no scientific validity.

My kind of astrology is a very different one. It has nothing to do with horoscopes and fortunetelling but is applied psychology. In my view there is no finer instrument for getting to know ourselves. Hand in hand with this goes a considerable expansion of our understanding of the processes of life in general and the way they have always been affecting us and our world, individually and collectively. If one wishes to find a better grasp of just about anything that influences us and our earthly existence on its deepest innermost level, astrology is the best possible tool imaginable. And that’s how I am using astrology throughout my writings.

Life in the whole of Creation is subject to Universal or God’s laws and astrology demonstrates how all things have their allocated place and time and are serving a specific wise and higher purpose. It shows that everything in our own life and that of our world unfolds with the precision of a giant clockwork. These things leave no doubt in my mind that there really is a great plan of life * and that all is well with us and our world, in spite of the fact that it frequently does not look that way. If you follow the link at the end of this chapter, you can see for yourself how it has always been working.

Astrology is sometimes called the Divine science and that indicates that it belongs to the esoteric/spiritual realms and their sciences that form the background not only of our earthly existence, but of all worlds and beings throughout the whole of Creation. Invisible to earthly eyes, the angelic and spirit world behind the scenes of our present existence are ceaselessly toiling to bring everything on this plane into being at the right moment and to maintain it. In my view, astrology represents the higher esoteric wisdom and truth that is hidden behind the surface words astronomers use for the planets of our solar system. This is not unlike the surface words of the Jesus legend, when understood as literally true, and the wisdom that for a long time had to remain hidden behind them. The main difference is that the astronomical aspects really exist while the Master Jesus never did.

Astronomy is the technical earthly aspect that can be seen and observed. For merely scientific orientated people the planets’ names are just words that serve no other purpose than telling one apart from the other. The higher meaning of the planetary energies and the purpose each one of them is serving cannot yet be grasped by those whose minds so far can only comprehend concepts that concern earthly life, i.e. things that can be weighed and measured, touched, smelt and felt. When the time is right for them, these people will also begin to wake up to their true nature and the higher realities of the inner spiritual background of their present existence. Until this happens, they will be unable to perceive signals from our other world and true home. They can only be recognised when someone’s superconscious faculties has at least started to unfold.

Astrology can provide us with signs that there really is a great plan of life and that it has always been unfolding the way it should. Young and inexperienced souls among the scientists of our world know nothing about this. It is hard to grasp for earthly minds and perceptions that there are two types of science. The first is the one that seeks a better understanding of the principles of the processes of the outer physical plane of our earthly existence. The second is the higher esoteric science that serves the same purpose for its inner spiritual background. In truth these two sciences are one and there is no difference between them. I don’t think any scientists will get very far with their explorations for as long as they fail to recognise that there are two levels to humankind’s existence and that the world around us is but a reflection of that which is operating on its inner level. The inner brings the outer into being and without the inner, there would be no outer life.

Irrespective of how much anyone wishes to deny that our earthly existence has a spiritual background, I believe it is there nonetheless and there are many who share my view. The New Testament’s John 1:5 tells us: ‘The Light shines in the darkness, but the darkness cannot understand it.’ The light of the intuitive wisdom and knowledge of the Highest is present in everyone. It’s just that for a long time it remains hidden from our view, like buried under some kind of boulder. Through the experiences of many lifetimes this obstacle is gradually removed, so that the inner light in the form of ever increasing understanding can slowly begin to flow and lighten the earthly self’s darkness.

Back to astrology and why it is called the Divine science. In my view, astrology undoubtedly belongs to the realms of the esoteric/spiritual sciences and is part of the dimensions of life that can neither be seen nor measured and weighed. Astrology manifests itself on the outer level in many different forms. Its principles and laws throughout the ages have never changed. The only things about it that did were the interpretations of those who became interested in this intriguing branch of science. And it’s good to know that regardless of what people have ever made of anything, no false belief ever had the power to destroy the truth. In due course the former is shed and the latter becomes known to ever more of us. Naturally, this also applies to the many religious tales and legends our world has seen through the ages.

Astrology is an intuitive science as well as an artform. It consists mostly of intuitive knowledge and that is the kind that can only be given by our inner teacher, i.e. in-tuition, the wise one or living God within. To me, astrology is a gift from the Highest, the same as everything that is in our world and anywhere else in the whole of Creation. It therefore deserves to be treated with reverence, respect and gratitude and that also applies to astrology. Its basics can be taught like any other subject and just like them, the Divine science can be used either for wise and higher purposes or for negative and lower ones.

This is where freedom of choice comes into play. At all times it is up to us to choose which way we want to go. My choice was made a long time ago, it must have been all of thirty years, when the wise one within me gave me the first glimpses of astrology’s true meaning and higher purpose. The result is before you in the form of my writings. They have grown, and are still continuing to do so, into a unique travelogue of the miracles and wonders I keep on discovering along the road of my own healing journey. I won’t bore you with details, but it has been and still is an extremely demanding one.

To me, it will always remain a wonder and a miracle how the Universe through astrology willingly discloses ever more of its secrets to me. I find it endlessly fascinating and awesome, in the original meaning of the word, how riddles and puzzles of Cosmic proportions can in this way be unravelled intuitively. And it will never cease to amaze me with what kindness and generosity the Universal Forces are disclosing ever more of what must have been its deepest innermost secrets in order to show us that there really is nothing to fear for us earthlings.

If that sounds good to you, take my hand, metaphorically speaking, and walk with me through my writings. Come and see whether any of my truth could also become part of yours. Whenever you find something that does, do not forget to share it with as many as possible, so their truth can also increase.

Who Is Blind?
    Those who are unable to perceive another world.
    Who is dumb?
    Those who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
    Who is poor?
    Those who are plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    Those whose hearts are contented.

Anon.

Recommended Reading:
    ‘The Great Plan Of Life Unfolds’
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

I only get one thought per day.

Today's Thought:

In a universe heading for an entropic level, why is there so much stuff so organised? And to top it, life.

For entropy to happen everything that can happen must happen. Weare just part of the inevitable path, Bazz.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    For entropy to happen everything that can happen must happen. Weare just part of the inevitable path, Bazz.
    lack of order or predictability; gradual decline into disorder.
    Except we are, temporarily, bucking the rule and being ordered?

Quote Originally Posted by bazz cargo View Post
    Except we are, temporarily, bucking the rule and being ordered?
    An illusion caused by a short term view of a limited time span. You reach my age you realise you are gradually declining into disorder, and have been for a long time. evolution gives a similar impression, but it is just trying out all the possibles before the collapse.
    Hidden Content

To Jab Or Not To Jab – Part Five

Keeping Our Cool

So, what can we, as individuals, sensibly do to counteract this kind of negativity and any other? Most of all by keeping our cool and not allowing ourselves to be dragged into any of it. Every small effort we make to remain firmly in the positive thought flow counts. It is greatly appreciated by the higher and Highest forces, who are all around us and working with us and through us.

This can be effectively supported by positive affirmations like: ‘We and our world rest safely in the loving hands of God and the Angels.’ Speak the words out loud! Be creative and make up sentences that really appeal to you and whose positivity you can feel vibrating through your whole being, each time you send them out into the Universe. Most of all, refuse to worry about this particular flu or any other. Trusting that all will be well and that all life rests safely in the loving hands of the Highest Forces of life, who with the help of this want us to see the matter more clearly, that’s the best insurance policy anyone can have against catching it.

For as long as the idea of the swine flu has not been dissipated, you catch a cold, don’t panic and react with: ‘Have I got the swine flu?’ Stay calm and reassure you that it’s just a cold. Even if it’s a severe one, the type everybody gets from time to time, most important of all refuse to go into fear mode. Treat it as you would any cold by staying at home, drinking plenty of fluids and resting, until you feel better. No matter what happens, refuse the jab because from it you could contract the flu much more easily than from anything else.

As far as the pharmaceutical industry and the mass media are concerned, the swine flu affair all along has been about making money, great masses of it. In my view, it never had anything to do with caring for the wellbeing of the people of our world. Sad, but true! Yet, we are by no means helpless and no-one can force us to take part in this madness or any other. Knowing that this – the same as everything else that is and happens in our world – rests safely in the hands of God and the Angels, sets us free to choose sending thoughts of hope and trust instead of fearsome ones into our world. Projecting positive and loving thought vibrations into the pool of collective consciousness is making a valuable contribution towards helping the vibrations of mass hysteria to subside. Surely, we owe that to ourselves, each other and our poor beleaguered world, who has deserved something much better.
    Last edited by Aquarius; February 9th, 2020 at 04:39 PM.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.