Thought For Today - Page 74

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246466676869707172737475 LastLast

Thread: Thought For Today

East Yorkshire Coast, England, United Kingdom
    ‘What you read in my previous ‘Thought For Today, is the message of the Jesus legend’s St Matthew 6:25-32: ‘Therefore I say unto you, be not anxious for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than the food and the body than the raiment? Behold the birds of the Heaven, that they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; and your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are not ye of much more value than they? And which of you by being anxious can add one cubit unto the measure of his life? And why are ye anxious concerning raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin. Yet I say unto you, that even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these. But if God doth so clothe the grass of the field, which to-day is and to-morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you? O ye of little faith!’

‘The people of your planet have difficulties comprehending messages of this nature because many of them to this day are existing behind a kind of barrier that acts like a dense fog. Getting rid of it is everyone’s own task, but do not despair because we are here to help you. The only thing that can disperse the kind of fog we are talking about here is the light of the Highest Star, the Universal Christ Spirit, through whom all life is given. And God’s sacred wisdom and truth are the winds of Heaven that can blow away everything that is troublesome in your world.

Who Is Blind?
    The one who is unable to perceive another world.
    Who is dumb?
    The one who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
    Who is poor?
    The one who is plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

I visited a big house in Bedfordshire once that had the quote about the lilies of the field not toiling in stone letters around the parapet. Always thought it must have been particularly irksome to the gardeners toiling in the surrounding formal gardens, still, they probably couldn't read.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

‘A light burns within each one of you that in the course of many earthly lifetimes has been turned down and grown very dim. You are the only one who can uncover this light and help it to shine so brightly that ever more of the Earth’s clouds of fog and darkness are absorbed into it. Every human being has a hidden power within that can act like the winds of Heaven that sweep your surroundings until everything ugly and evil, negative and destructive has been transformed into something good, right and beautiful. That’s how the conditions of the earthly existence can be moderated and improved for all lifeforms who are taking part in it.

‘You too are endowed with this power. By bringing it forth and using it wisely, eventually the things of Earth that in the past were so stressful will no longer have any effect on you. When you look at them from the right perspective, you recognise that they are but passing phases and someone’s lessons. These Divine powers are unfolding in ever more of you. You are God’s beloved children of the Earth. And with the knowledge we are bringing you the Great Father/Mother is placing into the hands of every one of you the key for unlocking the inner doors to great happiness. The secret of overcoming the oppressiveness of earthly life is perceiving them in the right light and knowing that everything is sure to work out well by the time Mother Earth has been transformed into a place of beauty, harmony and peace.

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

It was right for the tale of Jesus, in the depths of the patriarchy, to tells us: ‘The Father and I, we are one.' Yet, for us the time has come to pray: ‘The Great Spirit, Father/Mother, their only born Son/Daughter, the Universal Christ and I, we are one.’ The Father, Fire and Air, does all the work and the Mother, Earth and Water, shapes herself willingly to His desire and will. The Son/Daughter is the Divine spark in every child of the Earth, waiting to wake from its slumber and come fully alive in us. It is then no longer difficult for us to bend our knees freely and willingly before the Divine Trinity and say: ‘Thy Will, O Great White Spirit, is my will and my will is Thine. Guide and protect me, please show me the way, now and forever. Amen.’
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

With the help of God and the Angels, every one of us has to work their way through layer upon layer of the ancient soul memories of all the pain and the fears we ever had to endure in previous lifetimes. This emptying out process can be likened to the peeling of an onion. The deeper one gets down, the closer one comes to the core of one’s being, but also the tighter packed and more intense the stored up feelings may grow. Should that happen to you, on no account give up, but take comfort from the knowledge that – one fine day – you are sure to reach rock bottom and return into the oneness with God. Those who persevere are sure to eventually reach the point that, when they affirm to themselves: ‘I am safe and secure in God’s loving hands,’ they can sense a response that comes from the very core of their own being with words like: ‘You are My beloved child; you are in Me and I am in you; you are safe.’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

There was a man on the television saying that the latest killing of a 14 year old boy in London should be regarded as the latest manifestation of a crisis. I agree, young people in our society are dying.
    If the IRA were killing them it would be a crisis, a few hundred refugees crossing the channel is a crisis. Regarding those refugees, who are always referred to as illegal immigrants, they keep telling us how dangerous it is crossing the busiest shipping lanes in the world, how? Those tankers are huge, easily seen, easily avoided, I have heard of no fatal accidents yet and I am sure they would make the most of it if there were one, why do all these deaths not constitute a crisis when something as trivial as the addition of a couple of hundred residents to a population of sixty something million does?
    I think some people need to get their priorities sorted.
    I think there is a lack of care, for people fleeing horrible things and for kids going off the rails.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Do Not Judge

Refuse to find fault with those who limp
    Or stumble along the road,
    Unless you have walked a mile in their shoes
    And struggled under their load.

There may be tacks in their shoes that hurt,
    But are hidden from your view,
    And if their cross were on your back,
    You’d probably stumble, too.

Don’t sneer at anyone who is down today,
    Unless you have experienced the blow
    That caused their fall and felt the shame
    That only the fallen know.

You may be strong now, but if the blows
    They received were dealt to you
    In the same way,
    You might stagger, too.

Don’t be harsh with those who sin
    Or pelt them with words and stones,
    Unless you are sure, yes twice sure,
    That you have no sins of your own.

For who knows, if your lower self’s voice
    Whispered as sweetly to you,
    As it did to them before they went astray,
    It might cause you to falter, too.

Wise ones count their blessings
    And thank their lucky stars for no longer
    Needing lessons of the same nature.
    Aware that every one of their
    Thoughts, words and actions
    Travels round in a circle and returns to them,
    Enriched with more of what’s been sent out,
    They abstain from judging others,
    For they do not wish their vibrations to draw
    People with judgemental attitudes
    Towards themselves.

Created by Anon.
    Edited by Aquarius

From ‘Words Of Hope & Encouragement’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Only being able to ever see one side of anything they observe and that beyond a shadow of doubt everything that happens in our world is part of the redemption of someone’s karmic debts and life lessons, frequently of many people, wise ones refuse to judge anything at face value. They know that the things that are ugly and evil are manifestations of their unevolved state, and that each one of them is on its way of slowly but surely – and that may take many human earthly lifetimes – being transformed into something that’s good, right and beautiful.

This is why these sages have no need for wasting the precious energies of the lifeforce within them on complaining, whinging and moaning, getting angry and upset about the present state of our world. They prefer to spend it on looking at and contemplating on the many things and people that have already reached much higher evolutionary levels. Aware that this assists their own spiritual development as well as that of our world, wherever they are they are doing their best to bring more of it into being.

Recommended Reading:
    ‘Judge Not And Ye Shall Not Be Judged’
    ‘Sitting In Judgement’
    ‘Love Your Enemies’
    ‘You Only See One Side Of The Picture’

Created by Anon.
    Edited by Aquarius
    From ‘Do Not Judge’

‘Words Of Hope And Encouragement’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

As ever, there is more to the issue of judging people than meets the eye. Our world is one of dualities and consists of two streams of thought or consciousness that are in polar opposition to each other. One is of goodness and light and the other of darkness and destruction. Both are equally creative and in our world their manifestations are good or evil. As co-creators with God, through every one of our thoughts, words and actions we are constantly in the process of creating something. Our thoughts create our reality and are feeding either into the stream of goodness and light or of evil and darkness. Even the smallest contributions increase their power and strength. If we are among the lamenters who can only see the dark side of our world, our thoughts as well as written and spoken words of complaint about its state are dragging us further into the dungeon of depression. It acts like a quagmire that pulls those affected ever deeper into the dark side of themselves and our world.

From ‘Do Not Judge’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

The darkness of depression, if left unattended and unresolved, is stored in the memories of our soul each time we leave our physical body behind at the end of another earthly lifetime. The lower self has no idea that its soul is calling out ever louder that it is in need of healing. Suppressing depressive symptoms with the products of the pharmaceutical industry merely delays what is truly required. With the help of these chemicals we are going to bring the darkness, that is entirely of our own making, with us into every new lifetime. When depression hits us then, we cannot understand for the life of us why this should be happening to us.

This is bound to continue until we bravely face our depression and seriously get to work on it. And that’s an extremely scary enterprise, but we do not have to do this on our own. Far from it! God and the Angels are part of us and with us at all times. Not only are they aware of our suffering, they are suffering with us. All we have to do is ask for their help. It will never be denied to anyone who requests it. So why not get on with it, now and see what happens?

From ‘Do Not Judge’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.