Thought For Today - Page 120

Page 120 of 121 FirstFirst ... 2070110112113114115116117118119120121 LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1208

Thread: Thought For Today

East Yorkshire Coast, England, United Kingdom
    To cheer you up and because laughter is the best medicine of all,
    I have thought of something quite different for today:

Who Is Blind?
    The one who is unable to perceive another world.
    Who is dumb?
    The one who cannot speak a kind and loving word at the right moment.
    Who is poor?
    The one who is plagued by too many desires.
    Who is rich?
    The one whose heart is contented.

Anon.

Monday’s Child

The energies of the day of the week on which we were born have a subtle and all-pervading influence on our pathway through life and our approach to it. Apart from helping us to find a better understanding esoteric matters, astrology can also be applied to mundane things like the days of the week. Everything on the Earth and in our life is affected by the stars, the same as we are. I wonder whether the writer of the well-known nursery rhyme was aware of this.

Sunday – Sun
    Monday – Moon
    Tuesday – Mars
    Wednesday – Mercury
    Thursday – Jupiter
    Friday – Venus
    Saturday – Saturn

Monday’s child is fair of face – it may have the typical round Moon features, with a clear and somewhat milky complexion.

Tuesday’s child is full of grace – the only day that appears to show more than a touch of poetic licence. Although I know two people who were born on a Tuesday and are good looking, grace is not at all what springs to mind in connection with Mars. A love of action, energy, an abundance of creative ideas, leadership, assertiveness, aggression and argumentativeness would be much more appropriate.

Wednesday’s child is full of woe – Mercury rules Gemini and Virgo. Each time we pass through one of these signs the analytical and critical aspects of our nature are practised and developed some more. As people born into them detect the tiniest flaw in everything, they may develop into the whingers and whiners of the zodiac. Incessantly grumbling and complaining about something can eventually take anyone into bouts of deep depression.

Thursday’s child has far to go – Jupiter’s energy brings long distance travel and expansion of horizons in mind and spirit, as well as of physical girth.

Friday’s child is loving and giving – Venus brings an enjoyment of beauty, harmony and love into our lives.

Saturday’s child works hard for its living – everything we want in life under Saturn’s influence always has to be worked for exceedingly hard. If Saturn is strongly configured in our lives, we are happy and willing to oblige.

And the child that is born on the Sabbath day is bonny and blithe and good and gay – the Sun gives an optimistic and outgoing outlook to life, a sunny disposition, although it would be unrealistic to expect anyone born on a Sunday – or any other day – to act that way, at all times.

It has been an interesting exercise to check the days of the week within the circle of my friends and family. To my astonishment, their characteristics – which were also reflected in their birthchart – were much in keeping with the energies of the day of the week they were born. To me, this is more evidence that nothing on the Earth plane happens perchance or is a coincidence, and of how all of us are influenced by everything that is in the whole of Creation, the same as we are affecting it.

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Where Do We Come From?

Where do we come from and where are we going to when our present lifetime is over? The essence of our being is spirit, so we can only have come from the world of spirit. And when our physical body returns to the Earth, where does our spirit go? What else can it do but return to where it once came from, the world of light? And that does not mean some place elsewhere. It is merely another dimension of our present existence. The world of light or spirit is an integral part of our world that becomes invisible to our earthly eyes, each time we enter into another physical body. That’s basically all there is to it.

We are as much part of God as God is of us and there has never been a time when we were not with God. This is why the Divine will never forget or leave us. Each one of us is a spark of the Great White Spirit. Being spirit, like God, we are eternal and immortal, and like God cannot die. Our spirit is masculine and attached to each spirit is a soul, its soft and sensitive feminine counterpart, who is the memory bank of all our experiences. We carry them around with us from lifetime to lifetime. This continues until they are no longer required by us and shed.

For the past two thousand years or so, the Angels around the throne of God, the Christ Circle, brought our world the Jesus legend with the message: ‘The truth will set you free!’ From the moment this myth appeared in our world it has been a call from the Highest levels of life to encourage humankind to search for God’s sacred wisdom and truth. And now the time has come for the realisation that they can not be found in the surface words of our world’s spiritual teachings. Their esoteric higher meanings have always been hiding behind them. Through coming to terms with them is it possible to find a better understanding of God’s true nature, our own and our special relationship with the Divine.

As soon as we wake up to the presence of the Universal laws, in particular the law of Karma, and start to conduct our lives in keeping with the requirements of these laws, the Universe places the power into everyone’s own hands to at last free ourselves from the karmic chains and shackles that have kept us tied to earthly life for far too long. This is how we ourselves alone can release us from the wheel of Karma.

With all my heart and soul I believe that there is a great plan of life in which everybody has their place. And with my whole being I trust that this plan is perfect, and that our Creator, the Great Father/Mother of all life holds both our worlds – as well as all other worlds – safely in His/Her loving hands. More than that: I know these things and that is a faith and a trust that no-one will ever be able to shake or take from me, for the simple reason that it is not based on something that is written in a book somewhere, but deeply engraved in my heart and soul.

When I reflect on the mysteries of life and death and the Universe as a whole, I become aware how all things work together for the good of the whole, and I realise that everything that happens anywhere in the whole of Creation has been planned and is held in the mind of the Great Architect and Master Designer of all worlds and all beings. The knowledge of this helps me to open my heart, soul and mind with confidence to the One, who holds the plan and takes care that it unfolds as it should and that therefore all life is moving forwards and upwards on the evolutionary spiral of life in a well ordered fashion.

This helps me to walk with a tranquil heart and an open mind to the beauty, the wonders and the glories of all the Universes that cannot be seen by earthly eyes, but only perceived by our minds. Knowing that God is in other people just the same as in me, makes it easy to be sincere and true in all my relationships. And I rejoice that truly, truly there is no death and that wherever there is love between human souls there can be no separation.

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Do You Know Where You're Going To?

Do you know where you’re going to?
    Do you like the things that life is showing you?
    Where are you going to?

Do you know?

M. Masser & G. Goffin

An improved understanding of the purpose and meaning of our present existence initially helped me more than anything else to make some sense of the complexities of this life. It was the beginning of my healing journey that brought me a measure of peace. It was good to get to know that our planet is nothing but a place of learning like a school and that the world of spirit is our true home. This is by no means a scary notion, because the spirit world is not a strange and alien place somewhere else, but a very familiar one that is well-known and much loved by all of us. It is an integral part of our present world, whose outermost manifestation is our present existence in physicality. The inner is a world of light from which we once emerged and at the end of each lifetime return to for rest and recuperation.

Human beings are much more than their physical bodies, which is merely an outer shell that is worn like an overcoat. In truth we are a spirit and soul, who every so often returns to the Earth plane to be once more temporarily encased in matter. Our real parents are the Great White Spirit, Father/Mother Creator of all life. All earthly parents can ever hope to do is take on the role of adopted parents for the duration of one lifetime – no more. The most important bit, to my mind, is that everybody has an inner home where a direct connection or line with God has been waiting to be re-established for a very long time.
    The deeper these things sank into my consciousness, the more I came to terms with my lifetime’s experiences and the long, slow and painful journey of healing my soul got on its way. As time went by, the desire to return to my old home country or even to visit it disappeared completely. All I had ever got from my visits was a bloody nose – metaphorically speaking. Each time I was emotionally so deeply upset and distressed that at one time it made me physically sick, without having any idea at the time of why it was happening. Realising where we are all coming from and one day will be returning to has helped me to love and appreciate my life and the things it is showing me.

As bit by bit the mystery of our existence started to unravel itself in my mind, I got to like and appreciate what life has always been trying to show me. The more I understand, the more I love my life and the one who created it. In my view, understanding is the key for unlocking any door. It makes forgiving much easier, first for ourselves for needing such difficult lessons and then for the unfortunate souls who had to carry the burden of hurting and wounding us, not only in this lifetime but also all previous ones. Recognising the Universe’s great wisdom and infinite love behind every single one of our experiences is half the battle won. Without the ‘bloody nose’ experiences I almost certainly would have got lost in the illusion of a home and mother who were meant to play this role in my life for an allocated span of time only. And so, I pray:

O Great Spirit, Mother/Father Creator,
    Grant me the gift of Your Divine wisdom and forgiveness,
    So that I may forgive each and every one
    Who ever hurt or wounded me, including myself.
    Help me to forgive every cruelty and unkindness
    That was ever done to me by anyone, in word, thought and deed.
    With hindsight, I can see that all who treated me in this way
    Supplied me with a special service and were my best teachers,
    Because they all helped me to become the one I am now,
    And for that, Great Spirit, I am truly thankful.

From ‘Healing Prayer For Parents And Children’

As soon as our earthly self catches a glimpse of the Divine plan for the spiritual evolution of God’s children of the Earth, our comprehension expands of God’s true nature and our own. When we begin to understand where we once came from and where one day we shall be returning to, our soul rejoices. As it begins to relax, the earthly self slowly finds ever more rest, peace and healing. Even when it has merely touched the outer edge of God’s eternal bliss and joy, it becomes more patient in its pursuit of the wisdom, truth and understanding of its true Divine parents.

Although God’s all-enfolding, all-forgiving and all-understanding total and unconditional love is hard to grasp for earthly minds, it is from this point that each one of us once emerged as a minute spark of God’s sacred spirit and was sent forth. Each was launched on their own evolutionary journey of exploration and discovery. Straight away we had to start building ourselves a personality with distinct character traces. We also needed a soul, as a container – if you like – in which the memories of all our learning would be stored. In both genders, the soul is the feminine, soft, sensitive and vulnerable feeling part of our nature. Only through these additional parts is it possible for the indwelling spirit in any of us to get to know itself and the world in which our Highest Self places us, wherever this may be one of these days.

Each spark of the Divine initially is a spirit only. Part of God’s masculine aspect, astrologically it is represented by the elements Fire and Air. For as long as the spirit has no body, although it can think it can neither see nor experience itself. It has no feelings but that does not stop if from being precocious, enterprising and inquisitive, wanting to learn to understand itself and the life surrounding it. Having given the matter considerable thought, the spirit of God once decided to create itself a feminine counterpart, the Great Mother of all life, the Goddess. Our soul is part of the Goddess and our spirit is part of God. Both belong together and are one – there is no separation. The feminine aspect of the Divine and us is astrologically represented by the elements Water and Earth.

This evolutionary process explains the necessity for our existence on the physical plane of life. To enable anything to take part in this world, a vehicle has to be created for moving about, i.e. a physical body whose main components are Water and Earth. And that’s how it’s come about that we presently find ourselves in one of the material environments of God’s Creation, planet Earth, on the outermost edge of existence.

It does take a long time until the earthly mind understands the incredibly long journey of discovery its spirit and soul have already travelled. Finally, the small earthly self comes to terms with its existence and accepts that its explorations will forever continue and that on increasingly higher levels of life, its imagination captures an impression of the grandeur and the goodness of God’s Creation that can clearly be seen everywhere, including its own past, present and future. With this new vision it gradually becomes more tranquil, placid, joyous and also humorous towards some of the difficulties it daily has to cope with.

Whenever something threatens to overwhelm us, it is good to know that we are never alone, because God and the Angels, as well as our guides and masters in the world of light, are constantly with us. Having witnessed them many times in the past, they do understand our human problems only too well. If we call upon them, they will show us how we can become ever more sincere and true in all our relationships, so that we may walk our pathway through life with tranquil hearts and minds that are open to the glories of their worlds that for the time being have to remain invisible to earthly eyes.
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Negative People

For as long as we allow them to,
    Negative people will try to:

• Demean our value,
    • Destroy our image
    • And self-confidence.
    • Damage our dreams.
    • Discredit our imagination.
    • Refuse to believe in our abilities
    • And don’t trust our opinions.
    • Undermine our self-confidence and
    • Faith in the basic goodness of life.

Everything in the whole of Creation is an attraction of energies and we are magnetic beings. Negative people emanate dark energies and that tries to draw others with similar inclinations into their orbit. That’s why, when we have to endure for too long a person’s gloomy perception of life that cannot yet recognise that there is something good in everything that comes their way, it can drag us down into sharing the abyss of depression in which they live. When we cannot avoid being around such people, more than anything else we need psychic protection and staying away from them as much as possible.

Recommended Reading:
    ‘Psychic Protection’

From ‘Relationship Healing’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Happy St. Patrick’s Day

May every day of your life bring you
    A generous portion of good fortune,
    Be brightened by a song in your heart
    And warmed by the smiles
    Of the people you love
    And who love you.

Irish Blessingway

Please follow the link below to see what I have prepared for you:

‘St. Patrick’s Day Card’

With love and light,
    Aquarius

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

A Promise

Today promise yourself to:
    Be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
    Talk health, happiness and wellbeing and
    Go towards everyone you meet with honesty and truth.
    Let your friends know how special they are to you.
    Share with them the knowledge that
    Something good is hidden in everything that happens
    And that it does so for a wise higher purpose.

Learn from past mistakes.
    Use them as wayfinders that will take you,
    Step by step, forwards and upwards on the evolutionary
    Spiral of your life into a more fulfilling and happier life.
    Enjoy the successes of others as much as your own.
    And at all times fill your whole being with hope and trust
    That good things will always be waiting for you,
    The whole of humankind and your world.

Greet everybody with a smile and
    Focus on improving your own character
    So that there will be no time left
    For criticising anyone else.
    Know that that everybody has
    The best as well as the worst within.
    Concentrate on finding that which is good
    In everybody you meet.

Whatever you do, work for
    The highest good and the greatest joy of all.
    Place it into the hands of God and the Angels,
    Then trust that the Universal laws of cause and effect
    Or Karma in due course is bound to return it to you.
    Trust the basic goodness of life that’s been given
    To you, everybody else and our whole world.

Lovingly embrace the future and let go of all fears
    Of tomorrow, the future and especially of parting
    Company with your physical body.
    Experience your whole being resting securely in the knowledge
    That with the help and will of God and the Angels,
    All things really are possible, any condition healed
    And that the truth about the background of
    Our world’s present state is going to be
    Revealed and that quite soon.

Therefore, let’s promise ourselves to live
    With hope, faith and trust filling our whole being,
    Not merely our heart,
    That God and the Angels are in charge
    Of us and our world,
    And not the pharma industry with their
    Already immensely rich shareholders,
    Who have not yet developed a sense of responsibility
    Towards the wellbeing of humankind and our world.

So far they have no idea of what they are doing
    To themselves and what the Universal laws
    Are bound to return to them, in due course,
    Namely something similar to what’s happening
    In our world now and probably of
    An even more severe nature.

You and I can prevent it by sending them
    Ever more kind, loving and forgiving thoughts
    That feed into our world’s light stream of consciousness
    And help the offenders’ Christ nature to wake
    From it’s slumbering state.

Updated March 2021
    Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

Our World Needs You

Our world needs you,
    More than you will ever know.
    It needs your compassion and understanding,
    Your ability of speaking and listening,
    Acting and re-acting to the world around you
    In positive and constructive ways only.

You possess gifts that have taken
    Many lifetimes to develop and that can
    Be given to our world only by you.
    Your time for holding them back,
    Because you believe you are not
    Good or wise enough, is over.
    Time to walk your talk
    And start being the one you
    Always were meant to truly be.

That’s because your Christ nature is waking up,
    Which means developing and bringing forth,
    From deep within your own being,
    The characteristics of your God or Christ nature.
    Time for discovering that you,
    Like every other human being,
    Are a many faceted jewel.
    Yet, some of your gifts may still be
    Waiting to be discovered and the developed,
    So that one of these days you will find
    Your rightful predestined place
    On the grand stage of eternal life.

Life has a special place for each one of us.
    God and the Angels created us so that,
    In the course of many lifetimes,
    Our earthly selves would develop the gifts and talents
    That have been bestowed upon every one of us.
    In the fullness of time, this would enable us
    To play a part that nobody else can play.

Towards the end of your earthly education,
    Which is approaching now,
    You will then be able to start making a valuable
    Contribution towards humankind’s spiritual rebirth
    And the greatest transformation that has ever
    Been experienced on Mother Earth.
    Our world’s present state is a testing ground
    For every human being taking part in it.
    Those who respond to it the right way,
    Are showing that they are ready for moving
    On to exploring the next higher level of life,
    When the natural end of their present lifetime
    Has come round.

The redemption of all remaining karmic debts,
    Leftovers from all previous lifetimes,
    Is possible now because with the help and will of
    God and the Angels all things can be done,
    And miracles really do happen, especially
    When it comes to healing everybody’s whole being,
    Mind and body, spirit and soul.
    Never forget that when one of us is healing,
    The whole of God’s Creation is healing with them.

That is why our world and all manifestations
    Of life who are taking part in it,
    Are in need of you.
    The present time is a testing ground for everybody.
    If those who have reached the end of their earthly education
    Pass this test, they are going to be released
    From compulsorily having to take part in
    The earthly school of life’s lessons.
    When the natural end of their present lifetime has come,
    Their energies will be right for being released into
    Into the greater freedom of the spirit realm
    Where they will continue their studies
    Through exploring its next higher level.
    This will eventually lead to ever higher ones.

Peace and harmony through balancing the
    Energies of Heaven and Earth,
    Can only come about when ever more of us
    Face the challenges of our world’s present state,
    And then go ahead to freely and willingly
    Play their predestined part and perform
    As well as they can on earthly life’s great stage,
    Giving of their best and unselfishly using their
    Gifts and talents which the Universe has bestowed on
    Each one of us with great generosity.

They are meant to be used
    For the highest good and greatest joy of all,
    Shared with every fibre of our being,
    Mind and body, spirit and soul.
    One thing we can be sure of and that is that
    Nobody will wave some kind of magic wand
    To do the work on ourselves this involves
    For us and on our behalves.

And that’s why I am saying to you:
    ‘Our world needs you and it does so now,
    More than you will ever be able to imagine.’

Rachel Snyder
    Edited by Aquarius
    Updated March 2021

Recommended Reading:
    ‘You Are Special’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.

There is only one race. The human race.

Quote Originally Posted by bazz cargo View Post
    There is only one race. The human race.
    Love is the law of life and also the new religion of the Aquarian Age. As it has its seat in the intelligence all human hearts and souls possess, we do not have to be highly educated or have any exceptional knowledge to understand the language of love. At the moment of the creation of each one of us this knowledge has been programmed into our spirit/soul and through this into the evolutionary pulse of our race. It is good to witness how ever more of us realise that in truth:

There is only one religion, the religion of love.
    There is only one country, the whole of Mother Earth.
    There is only one race and chosen people, the whole of humankind.
    There is only one gender, who is androgynous, whole and holy.
    There is only one language, the language of the heart.
    And there is only one God, the God of love,
    The Great Father/Mother of all life
    And their only born Son/Daughter,
    The Spirit of the Universal Christ.
    They are the Holy Trinity, who is
    Omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient.

From ‘Our World In Transition’

Who Is Blind?
    Who is dumb?
    Who is poor?
    Who is rich?

Anon.