Reflection - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Reflection

Quote Originally Posted by Fowly View Post
    Constructive Criticism: Try acting a little bit more professional with your peers. Nellie didn't deserve that treatment and neither do I.

Exactly... you received constructive criticism for some of the best WF has... DarKKin and sas. You seemed to think it was a joke... And I was not being rude, I was simply making a point... as was DarKKin and sas, your poem lacked cohesive logic.
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firemajic View Post
    Huh? how can you see the difference on the INSIDE, by looking in a mirror......

Please leave Firemajic. I'm done trying to get along with you. I half expected you to apologize the first time then I would have apologized about the misunderstanding and we could of putting this behind us. Instead, you're acting quite immature.
    Boop

Huh? how can you see the difference on the INSIDE, by looking in a mirror......
    with a knife...........

Blog Entries
    Exactly... you received constructive criticism for some of the best WF has... DarKKin and sas. You seemed to think it was a joke... And I was not being rude, I was simply making a point... as was DarKKin and sas, your poem lacked cohesive logic.
    I don't mind criticism or suggestions at all. When they are suggested in a way that is polite and respectful. You have shown none of that.
    Boop

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nellie View Post
    Maybe she looks like the same person on the outside, but on the inside she's someone else. It DOES make sense to ME, Firemajic!

Nellie, I gotta say. You've been a trooper and I genuinely like you. The others have their opinions and I respect that, and you showed me your opinion along with it. Had you not I would have had the creativity stamped out of this poem and done what Firemajic had said. Instead, I'm feeling a little inspired to take it in a completely different direction. I'm gonna think on it though. Thanks for all your help! : D
    Boop

Okay, guys. It looks like emotions are starting to get out of control. Let's see if we can get along before I have to close this thread, okay?
    Hidden Content

Hey, check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

And if you're into music, check out the brand new Hidden Content Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Fowly View Post
    I don't mind criticism or suggestions at all. When they are suggested in a way that is polite and respectful. You have shown none of that.

Fowly, I am truly sorry... I never mean to offend, poetry is my passion and mentoring is one of my greatest pleasures, and I take it very seriously, and I take your work seriously... I guess I became offended when you referred to your poem as a "piece of meat" that you "threw out there".... I felt like you were not serious, and Darkkins and sas's critique was a waste of their skills, talent and time... I truly meant no offence... I hope you can accept my apology ... please ..
    hidden in her eyes....

Author unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Okay, guys. It looks like emotions are starting to get out of control. Let's see if we can get along before I have to close this thread, okay?

yessir, Mr. Musty.... I am sorry.... please excuse my faux pas....
    hidden in her eyes....

Author unknown.

Blog Entries
    Fowly, I am truly sorry... I never mean to offend, poetry is my passion and mentoring is one of my greatest pleasures, and I take it very seriously, and I take your work seriously... I guess I became offended when you referred to your poem as a "piece of meat" that you "threw out there".... I felt like you were not serious, and Darkkins and sas's critique was a waste of their skills, talent and time... I truly meant no offence... I hope you can accept my apology ... please ..
    Don't worry about it C: It was a misunderstanding. I'm happy to see you've calmed down a bit. I can be a little bit nonserious in my manners but I am that way because I've dealt with so much pain in life that I have no choice but to laugh. That doesn't mean I do not take my work, and others opinion seriously. I already cleared up things with Sas and like I told sas: I do not always respond to critique but I do see it and will consider it.

Your reaction to this whole thing is because of a misunderstanding and I will not fault you. You are human. Same as I. : P

Peace! :U
    Boop

Blog Entries
    It's not every day you get to see a fight break out among a bunch of writers! Pow pow! haha
    Boop

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast