What is your favorite Horror Movie

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is your favorite Horror Movie

Blog Entries

What is your favorite Horror Movie

Horror, Comedy Horror, Suspense, or just plain creepy. Whats everyone's fav horror movie? I'm an avid fan and always looking for more movies to watch. Suggestions Please : 3
    Boop

The original Alien. Just flippin' perfect.
    Watch using the best sound system at your disposal. Closing your eyes is hardly an escape.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    The original Alien. Just flippin' perfect.
    Watch using the best sound system at your disposal. Closing your eyes is hardly an escape.

Lol I've watched that series recently. First movies always gonna be my favs xD
    Boop

I came across a unknown movie years ago, Dog Soldiers, it was a hidden gem. It was nice to see what film makers can do on a limited budget.

I would have to say the original Alien film as well. My dad let us watch it with him when I was six or seven, and it terrified me for years afterwards.

John Carpenter's "The Thing" is a nearly perfect movie.

My favorite horror movie is Phenomena, A very good Argento movie and fun fact Jennifer Connolly's first lead role.

Its either Nightmare on Elm Street, Evil dead 2, Phantasm, or The Thing

Blog Entries
    Phantasm scared the livin' daylights out of me. But what about The Fly remake? Dang--gruesome.
    Blog: Guerilla Warfare For Writers:Hidden Content

Amazon Page: Hidden Content
    Christy's Young Adult Fabuliers: Hidden Content

"Ghost Ship" was good. "The Grudge," (not the Hollywood version; the Japanese version) was crazy scary! "The Sixth Sense," "The Craft," "Ghost Story," "The Omen" series, "Se7en," and, "Let The Right One In."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast