Post Baby Picture of self with own caption or story - Page 6

Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Post Baby Picture of self with own caption or story

Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by sas Silver! Wow! Immortalized by Pollack! Do you have it? It is so lifelike! Smiles.
    No, sas. I'm afraid I don't have the Pollack portrait. It's been hung in the Little Shop of Horrors for years now.

However, I dug through more photos last night and discovered I had a Kewpie doll, after all! I must have blocked it out from my memory. But at least I now know the origin of the root of all my problems!

Addendum: This is not me holding a Kewpie Doll. I downloaded it from Experimental Photography.

Sebald, I am sooo sorry this photo reminded you of the movie "The Ring" where if a child holds this doll she's a gonner in 3 days. I'm here!
    Last edited by SilverMoon; August 7th, 2017 at 02:09 AM.
    “The man who cannot visualize a horse galloping on a tomato is an idiot.”
    Andre Breton

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMoon View Post

Well, I don't know about "wiser" because it looks like you're talking on the telephone and there is no telephone!

Well..... I've always had a vivid imagination. There IS a phone.... one only sees what they want to see or hears what they want to hear! So!!

Blog Entries
    Thanks, Cindy. I was a bit worried. Now, I know it's just a simple matter of hallucinating. Whew!
    Andre Breton

And I'm still in the garden

In my pram, a rarity these days. Buckled in and put out in the back garden, must be where l caught the gardening bug! Cos I'm still out there.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0534.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	35.5 KB 
ID:	19107

Blog Entries
    Cute
    BOBO is an abbreviation for BOurgeois-BOhème Hidden Content
    Lighten up, there – things look different in Light than in Shadow Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeAverageReader View Post
    In my pram, a rarity these days. Buckled in and put out in the back garden, must be where l caught the gardening bug! Cos I'm still out there.

Ah........ isn't she sweet?! I love that grin on your face!

Quote Originally Posted by BlondeAverageReader View Post

Nice dimples.

Blog Entries
    Originally Posted by BlondeAverageReader In my pram, a rarity these days. Buckled in and put out in the back garden, must be where l caught the gardening bug! Cos I'm still out there.
    So, lovely! This little child has inspired a poem

Sweat little Flower Child
    Blonded by the Sun

Nothing mild about her Smile
    She's every Flower in the Garden, Loved
    .................................................. ..............................Your Friend
    Last edited by SilverMoon; August 7th, 2017 at 04:29 PM.
    Andre Breton

. .Sweet little flower child
    ............................................Blonded by the morning sun.

............................................Nothing mild about her smile
    ............................................She's every flower in the garden, loved

.................................................. ........................................Your friend. Silver
    Ah that's lovely.

No, sas. I'm afraid I don't have the Pollack portrait. It's been hung in the Little Shop of Horrors for years now.

However, I dug through more photos last night and discovered I had a Kewpie doll, after all! I must have blocked it out from my memory. But at least I now know the origin of the root of all my problems!

Addendum: This is not me holding a Kewpie Doll. I downloaded it from Experimental Photography.

Sebald, I am sooo sorry this photo reminded you of the movie "The Ring" where if a child holds this doll she's a gonner in 3 days. I'm here!
    Ha ha that's alright.
    Look at its curse-y expression, and stabbed-out eyes.