I Sort Of Doodled My CV

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Thread: I Sort Of Doodled My CV

I Sort Of Doodled My CV

And I am happy!
    It's compact and effective!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	doodle CV End1.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	67.6 KB 
ID:	19033
    Hidden Content and Hidden Content
    Are a click away...

The white on pink is a little hard to read. Maybe give the letters an outline color for contrast?
    I find that my lack of knowledge can sometimes be an asset in that I'm forced to try new things because I don't have any other options.

Your heading, Experience, isn't experience. I'd suggest that list should be Skills, and your Skills list should be Abilities. In fact, the CV is lacking in Experience. Delete Wonderful Virtues. It says nothing, and put Experience list there. You do not need the word "of" before your name. If you are looking for serious work, it is too cutesy. If you cannot showcase yourself at a very professional level, no one will hire you to showcase them. I have much experience in reviewing CVs. This would not make my keep pile.