Thread: before Crazytown and misc

before Crazytown and misc

Before Crazytown is now available in paperback (and hardcover) from Lulu. Also Test Patterns Teasers 1 and 2, at my store. Will also be available at Amazon shortly. Thanks for reading!

Help support good writing: Test Patterns.

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Here's what the books look like:
    bc.jpg
    tpproofs.jpg
    They arrived at my home today

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Looks like you're on a roll. I wish you every success. More than a few wannabe authors could benefit from studying your writing

Site:
    Natural World Reflections and Book: Calan's Eden

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Looks, good, Moderan. Let's see if we can sort out some extra promotion via FB and Twitter.
    Check Out Our Members' Creative Works on <FLASHES of BRILLIANCE>

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    Looks like you're on a roll. I wish you every success. More than a few wannabe authors could benefit from studying your writing
    Wow! Thanks. I'd hope to have some facility after all this time. Best of luck with your work too

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Looks, good, Moderan. Let's see if we can sort out some extra promotion via FB and Twitter.
    Ok by me

Just so folks know -- monochrome, the second collection in this series, should be available next week. The anthology Test Patterns should be ready for Hallowe'en. It'll include at least two stories by past or current WF'ers. The cover painting for before Crazytown, monochrome, and Crazytown is by a former Wf'er also. All three related collections include stories originally written for WF contests, largely flashes for the LM.
    So there's a definite Writing Forums flavor to the whole enterprise, and I can only thank you folks.

Send me a larger images of the book covers individually, so I can use them on Twitter.

Site:

Quote Originally Posted by LeeC View Post
    Send me a larger images of the book covers individually, so I can use them on Twitter.
    and me!
    Check Out Our Members' Creative Works on <FLASHES of BRILLIANCE>

image as attachment

It's up on Twitter and will appear at intervals. Hope you approve. Had to go back and correct it damn spell checker changed the band name.

---------------------

Are you into weird? Try this by @moderan13 on for size.
    http://www.lulu.com/shop/duane-pesic...-23279276.html

CrazytownAd.jpg
    Last edited by LeeC; August 14th, 2017 at 02:09 PM.

Site:

Thanks!