Author Interview - Mike Kowis - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Author Interview - Mike Kowis

Hey, Mike! Congrats on the interview.

Enjoyed the interview Mike, good luck with the sales of your books.

Thanks JOAT and Trilby. I really appreciate the kind words!

If anyone is interested, I'm giving a speech on how to self-publish a book at Rice University (Houston, TX) during Indiepalooza 2017 on Sept. 16th. I hope to meet lots of aspiring authors and help them reach their dreams of becoming a published author. http://www.houstonwritersguild.org/i...2017_Saturday/
    Mikeyboy_esq
    Check out my books for authors including SMART MARKETING FOR INDIE AUTHORS and 14 STEPS TO SELF-PUBLISHING A BOOK.
    Hidden Content

FYI: Thanks to Hurricane Harvey/flooding that recently occurred in Houston, my upcoming speech on how to self-publish a book has been postponed until Sunday, Oct. 15th. Just wanted folks to know in case anyone read my above post and are interested in attending Indiepalooza 2017 this year. http://www.houstonwritersguild.org/indiepalooza_2017/
    Mikeyboy_esq
    Check out my books for authors including SMART MARKETING FOR INDIE AUTHORS and 14 STEPS TO SELF-PUBLISHING A BOOK.
    Hidden Content

Gret interview. I'll have a look at your books sometime. They seem to be very useful.
    My Published Work On Hidden Content
    My articles on Hidden Content
    My Reviews On Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12