Thread: advanced writing discussion ...

advanced writing discussion ...

Only certain people are allowed to post there? What's up with that?

Yes, the AWD is currently for FoWF, Veterans, Staff and Patrons.
    Check Out Our Members' Creative Works on <FLASHES of BRILLIANCE>

Ah, that explains it.

I wish the posts wouldn't show up in my "What's New" display, since I can't take part in them. But I guess the idea is that we're supposed to just read them and learn, without adding our non-Advanced opinions?

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Why? Are the rest of us considered too stupid or too cheap to participate?

It's rude to show a conversation that can't be joined. It's not seen by guests. Maybe you can make it not seen by regular members, too.

The AWD was moved from the Tavern to the Writing related board, and as I said.

The Tavern is for FoWF, Veterans, Staff and Patrons. When the AWD board was relocated I was under the impression regular member permissions were updated so members could comment. Jack, it was not our intention to be rude, far from it. I was unaware of the situation until your comment, so thank you for bringing it to our attention.

I have pinged the owner of WF and either AWD will be moved back to the Tavern or posting permissions will be updated. I ask for your patience, please.

The AWD was moved from the Tavern to the Writing related board, and as I said.

The Tavern is for FoWF, Veterans, Staff and Patrons. When the AWD board was relocated I was under the impression regular member permissions were updated so members could comment. Jack, it was not our intention to be rude, far from it. I was unaware of the situation until your comment, so thank you for bringing it to our attention.

I have pinged the owner of WF and either AWD will be moved back to the Tavern or posting permissions will be updated. I ask for your patience, please.
    Ah! I see. It is so much easier to have patience when one knows change is planned. Thanks for providing the additional information.

Only certain people are allowed to post there? What's up with that?
    You now have access.

You now have access.
    Just to clarify, is that all regular members?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of all trades View Post
    Just to clarify, is that all regular members?
    Yes, Jack

Damn. The poor thread is just about guaranteed to be anticlimactic after all this...