Stepping beat of Prada shoes
    Pulled these male approving eyes
    Inviting lust, I seek to excuse
    ~
    Lovers die in the flame of beauty
    Florentine lady, bewitching, unkind
    Tip toeing through so many daydreams
    Leaving me broken, trailing behind.

This is really good! It's reminiscent of Edgar Allen Poe's "Annabelle Lee" in that it's very transportive, but with a completely different flavor. It brings about a very lively feeling and transports me to a sort of dream like place of dancing at a restaurant/bar on a lakeside in a beautiful city. We actually have a lakeside hotel and shopping center where I'm from and it reminds me of going there as a teenager and seeing all the adults dancing and flirting with each other and having fun. At the end it brings it down from an exciting dance to something a little more sorrowful, fizzling out the image of vibrant dancing like a flickering candle.

I liked this poem - you did your research well since it has a very Italian feel with the reference to
    Ponte Vespucci and I liked that you used an Italian sounding word;
    Versace .