Kudos To WF

Thread: Kudos To WF

Kudos To WF

Despite a long absense from the forum, the site has given me guidance that has lasted with me throughout my life. I've written a lot of fan fiction and it's getting a lot positive feedback. One forum even honoured a lot of of fics as being some of the best with their writing oscar event. It's just a small event for the fandom but it was awarding to know that the work paid off.

I've just joined a writing club in my hometown. I've also signed up to do a creative writing course in my local art centre. It's nice to meet up with people who enjoy writing as much as I do. I've had some stuff published, but nothing big. Had some poems published and wrote a few letters to some magazines and three of them were chosen to be published in their magazines.
    My Published Work On Hidden Content
    My articles on Hidden Content
    My Reviews On Hidden Content

Congrats. Sounds like you've earned a little success.

"Life is a risk; so is writing. You have to love it." ~ Richard Matheson

Thank you!
    Writing is one of my favourite hobbies and I've never stopped doing it even when I was at my busiest.
    I managed to earn some pocket money for writing reviews for two sites: Dooyoo and Ciao. Dooyoo is inactive sadly, but I was pleased to see that Ciao was still active and many of the faces I remember years ago are still there. I didn't earn a lot of money. I'd say I've earned about 100 conbined, but it was useful money when I was an unemployed student.

It's nice to start expanding my horizons again.
    My Published Work On Hidden Content
    My articles on Hidden Content
    My Reviews On Hidden Content