Amazon launches 20,000 literary prize for Kindle authors

Thread: Amazon launches 20,000 literary prize for Kindle authors

Blog Entries

Amazon launches 20,000 literary prize for Kindle authors

GET GOING! but you have to hurry up !!
    Kindle Storyteller award is open to authors writing in English who launched their books on its self-publishing platform.
    The Kindle Storyteller award is open to authors writing in English across any genre, fiction or non-fiction, for books launched on Kindle Direct Publishing between 20 February and 19 May 2017.

Kindle the fire to self-publishing
    BOBO is an abbreviation for BOurgeois-BOhme Hidden Content
    Lighten up, there things look different in Light than in Shadow Hidden Content

~$25,000 for us american peasants.
    "He slides into second with a stand-up double." - Jerry Coleman
    "Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth." - Lou Gehrig
    "After Jackie Robinson, the most important black in baseball history is Reggie Jackson." - Reggie Jackson
    "Your Holiness, I'm Joe Medwick. I, too, used to be a Cardinal." - Joe Medwick to Pope Pius XII
    "I think Tim Wakefield would even say tonight that Tim Wakefield got to Tim Wakefield tonight." - Tim McCarver