5 Book Cover Design Ideas for Best Selling Books - Page 4

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 5 Book Cover Design Ideas for Best Selling Books

The thing is, you haven't given us an example of what you deem a "bad cover" and what is a "good cover" in your eyes. I gave you examples of a minimalist and a fancy cover and you totally disregarded them.

Just give us an example.
    "He slides into second with a stand-up double." - Jerry Coleman
    "Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of this earth." - Lou Gehrig
    "After Jackie Robinson, the most important black in baseball history is Reggie Jackson." - Reggie Jackson
    "Your Holiness, I'm Joe Medwick. I, too, used to be a Cardinal." - Joe Medwick to Pope Pius XII
    "I think Tim Wakefield would even say tonight that Tim Wakefield got to Tim Wakefield tonight." - Tim McCarver

Quote Originally Posted by Ptolemy View Post
    The thing is, you haven't given us an example of what you deem a "bad cover" and what is a "good cover" in your eyes. I gave you examples of a minimalist and a fancy cover and you totally disregarded them.

Just give us an example.
    ========

a bad cover is one that is confusing

a bad cover is one that you can not read all the type clearly

a really bad cover hides the words under a confusing picture with a terrible illegible font

a bad cover has a title that is not interesting and appropriate

a bad cover has some unknown authors name wasting space that could be used for sales copy

a bad cover has the 'author''s picture on it

a good cover is anything with only janet evanovich name on it
    a bad cover is one with evanovich and somebody else's name on it

a good cover is nothing but james patterson and a title
    a bad cover is some wannabees name in a hideous font and meaningless picture from some stock photo agency and a title you cant see

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234