New mentor: JustRob - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New mentor: JustRob

Well thanks a lot darling. I assume that you posted your poem here so that it didn't get any critique. Fair enough, just as you are, my fair lady.
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

I', sure we can lead him astray, angel Hopefully you will make him a purple waistcoat like the others.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Magnificent. The right man for the job.

Probably the most important job in WF...(qwerty taps foot)... (twiddles thumbs)...has it been fixed yet?

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
    Magnificent. The right man for the job.

Probably the most important job in WF...(qwerty taps foot)... (twiddles thumbs)...has it been fixed yet?
    I'm an analyst as well as a system designer. Is there even anything to fix? I don't know yet. If it ain't broke don't fix it ... and certainly don't try to fix it if the problem is that too many others have already tried. No, I'm just investigating at present. We troubleshooters ask first and shoot later.

By the way, as the beta reading mentor I am getting regular reports on your interaction with my angel. Any infringement of the house rules there, our house rules I mean, will result in me sending round the moderators, who might shoot first. Of course she's likely to have crippled you long before that happens, so I'm not really worried. You already appear to have discovered exactly what kind of angel she is, bless her.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

Angel should be renamed as the Superhero: The Red Pencil

She swoops, she pauses, she reads, she comments and soars into the erm...the giant red pencil sharpener in the sky... she swoops, she pauses, she reads...etc.

Angel is invaluable to any writer with good pain threshold, seeking an objective reader response ... genuflect.

Quote Originally Posted by qwertyman View Post
    Angel should be renamed as the Superhero: The Red Pencil

She swoops, she pauses, she reads, she comments and soars into the erm...the giant red pencil sharpener in the sky... she swoops, she pauses, she reads...etc.

Angel is invaluable to any writer with good pain threshold, seeking an objective reader response ... genuflect.
    Stop waffling that man! Aren't you supposed to be hard at it rewriting that book.
    The red pencil is watching you.

Hey, this thread is supposed to be about me! Would you two please go and find your own.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Hey, this thread is supposed to be about me! Would you two please go and find your own.
    Did he just say we should get a room!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12