infussing ideas=????

Thread: infussing ideas=????

infussing ideas=????

I was reading up on the creative process and some people say ot helps to read up/surround yourself with media like or with the stuff you want to write about. I would love to do that but I was wondering. how do you guys go about picking said media. was just curious because I am looking for some more inspiration.
    striding and swagering rootlessness with out end the precious flow of life.

If I am really stuck for tone in a story... I tend to go and read others that I know have the same tone, from the same genre. Just a few pages is often enough to get the mental rhythm back. So... What genre and tone are you going for? Would be the main question.

Blog Entries
    I pick whatever media - or any stuff really, buildings, film, scenery - makes me want to write. Typically I suppose that is generally things I might enjoy generally. I don't write in a style that I don't want to read.

Hidden Content Monthly Fiction Challenge

Beauty is nothing but the beginning of terror which we are barely able to endure, and are awed,
    because it serenely disdains to annihilate us.
    - Rainer Maria Rilke, "Elegy I"

Is this fire, or is this mask?
    It's the Mantasy!
    - Anonymous

C'mon everybody, don't need this crap.
    - Wham!

so I need to watch some full metal alchemist... lol..... but brotherhood or the other... Ithat is one I want to try though.

3 pages down today.. only three more to go.