I am otherwise considered pre-deceased. Sas

Yesterday, my body thought it was 90
    Today, Iím 63...yet my mind is getting younger
    and my heart is still 24.

Quote Originally Posted by TuesdayEve View Post
    Yesterday, my body thought it was 90
    Today, I’m 63...yet my mind is getting younger
    and my heart is still 24.
    There was a programme over here called 'lose a hundred years' where they took a group of people and assigned them a facial, body, and mental age, then challenged them to lose a hundred years between them.

Most had a mental age older than their actualage, but the 89 year old lady who plays 'Dot Cotton' in a soap every day had one in her fifties. They reckoned using her mind to learn lines and play a part every day. The general rule 'Use it and you don't lose it' seemed to apply across the board, sokeep exercising mind and body Tuesday
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    The general rule 'Use it and you don't lose it' seemed to apply across the board, sokeep exercising mind and body Tuesday
    Thinking about that and looking back at your post, you must be using your heart.
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

still younger than bazz cargo
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Old enough to know better, but still too young to care, as the song says.

I’m 45.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast