Post your age! - Page 5

Poll: Which age group do you fall in?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Post your age!

I wish I could live a long life, that is all, and also to see if I can create something worthwhile to remember which is really my memory and how I have perceived it.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

Mentally 17 emotionally 12 a further 40 years with a bad attitude and finally 6 years off for good behaviour which leaves 63
    We are the measure of all things. And the beauty of our creation, of our art is proportional to the beauty of ourselves of our souls. Jonas Mekas

I am 46 which according to my insurance agent is the new 26! Does that make 36 the new 16? If so can they still drink or do they have to wait until they are 41? It's so confusing but then again so are my insurance rates!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I bet your insurance agent is not a woman, clumsy flattery = man.
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

103 an a bit more...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

When I turned 50 I began giving my age in months. I thought it would sound younger; but, maybe not.

Quote Originally Posted by sas View Post
    When I turned 50 I began giving my age in months. I thought it would sound younger; but, maybe not.
    whats 50 shilings in todays dosh,,,
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    whats 50 shilings in todays dosh,,,
    You are seeing it as a young man "What is two pounds fifty in real money?" is how our age group see it.
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

I say thirty-six and people believe me. That's 0x36, btw.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast