Post your age! - Page 2

Poll: Which age group do you fall in?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Post your age!

Too old.

Actually I'm slightly younger than Cran but more than half of Escorial's age.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    Too old.

Actually I'm slightly younger than Cran but more than half of Escorial's age.
    That narrows it down to just the wrong side of ... >cough< fif-#% >cough<
    "I don't know ... I'm making it up as I go ..." - Dr I Jones

Nature abhors perfection - cats abhor a vacuum!

"Faith can move mountains - she's a big girl!" (unknown/graffiti)

If I act like I own the place, it's because I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Cran View Post
    ... Yes, there are even pets and children, but as in some previously stated "ideal world", these tend to be seen but not heard.
    I guess it's not obvious that my canine companion posts for me She is closing fast on eleven.

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

I'm 33 but going on 90. My husband says I'm an old lady in disguise.

I'm 72.432876712. Where's the button for that? Those decimal places are very important because if it weren't for them my driving licence would be invalid.

I'm looking forward to taking a really expensive holiday at age 72.679452055 but I've just noticed that against the email from the booking agency confirming that they've received payment for it my email system has posted the warning "This message may be a scam!" Well, I jolly well hope not. I'm not that senile yet.
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

Never trust anyone under thirty

I made it to 60 a few days back. The next time someone tells me to act my age I'll ...
    I've no problem being 60. Very few of my old friends made it this far. Guess it must have been the drugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Istine View Post
    I made it to 60 a few days back. The next time someone tells me to act my age I'll ...
    I've no problem being 60. Very few of my old friends made it this far. Guess it must have been the drugs.
    WF's very own Keith Richards...Rock 'n' Roll man...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Excuse you?

I'm 28, almost 29... Yep, I'm old

Just kidding. I feel like I'm 20.
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I'm 72.432876712. Where's the button for that? Those decimal places are very important because if it weren't for them my driving licence would be invalid. ...
    You've got to find a way around the bureaucracy. They renewed my driver's license on-line, and I drive with one cane on the gas and the other cane on the break. I can only hold one cane at a time though, as I need the other hand for the steering wheel. I do better on the road with my wheelchair, but that's too slow for anything but visiting a close neighbor, and then only when there's no snow on the road. Woo-hoo look out, here I come

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    That's awfully lenient of you. Judging by my own maturity rate I wouldn't trust anyone under seventy [You're an exception Kev]

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast