Thanks everybody

Thread: Thanks everybody

Talking Thanks everybody

I wanted my 10,000th post to be special so I wanted to give a shout out to everyone here, past and present, on the forum. If not for this wonderful bunch I probably would have been gone a long time ago.

And special thanks to a certain person who innocently told me that we all belong here at a time when I didn't think I was worthy. If not for her, I probably would have left with something like twenty-five posts.

So, again, thanks and I love you guys.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

And check out Gertie's blog on her favorite top twenty-five albums between 1955-2017 Hidden Content

You are a special person, Musty. So glad you stuck around... and put up with all the bull****

Congrats on reaching 10,000 posts.

Raises glass to reaching your next 10,000
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by mrmustard615 View Post
    I wanted my 10,000th post to be special so I wanted to give a shout out to everyone here, past and present, on the forum. If not for this wonderful bunch I probably would have been gone a long time ago.

And special thanks to a certain person who innocently told me that we all belong here at a time when I didn't think I was worthy. If not for her, I probably would have left with something like twenty-five posts.

So, again, thanks and I love you guys.

Whoever made you stay here is nuts! But then again, we're all nuts here, so join the club!

Anyway, so happy to have you here to bright our days <3 Keep on postin'!

And now, it's time to partee!!!!

So proud of you
    Last edited by Schrody; March 28th, 2017 at 06:26 PM. Reason: PARTEEEE!!!!
    Je suis Charlie.

"My ambition is handicapped with laziness." - Charles Bukowski
    "The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new discoveries, is not “Eureka!” but “That’s funny…” - Isaac Asimov
    "Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of who do the things no one can imagine." - Alan Turing
    "Physicists are made of atoms. A physicist is an attempt by an atom to understand itself.” - Michio Kaku
    "No fighting in the War room!" - Dr. Strangelove
    "I'm friends with the mustard that's under my bed" - The Internet

In memory of Pandora, a beautiful butterfly spreading its wings above the Earth's realm...

Blog Entries
    Congrats Musty on reaching 10,000 posts. You are one of the many treasures that WF has horded. I am glad that you stuck around.
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Wow, Musty. 10,000 posts in less than 3 years is quite some going.
    Good stuff!

Great stuff Mr. Mustard.

Here's to another 10,000! : D

Congrats Musty!
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

when I reach 10k post...I'm going to run 10k as fast as I can..well done man
    The only one who can heal you is you.