Free for one week only

Thread: Free for one week only

Free for one week only

Just to let everyone know, as part of Smashwords promotional Read an e-book week, my two books of poetry Windfalls and Magic of Life, are on offer until Saturday March 11th. You can download both e-books for free from Smashwords by using the code SFREE

That's great, Jen. Thanks!

I've never downloaded anything from Smashwords before (Yes, I am still a dinosaur)
    *trots off to investigate*
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    or check out my personal blog, Hidden Content

For those who don't use an ebook reader -- Smashwords also has PDF versions. So everyone can enjoy ebooks.

This means you can read in Adobe or your favorite PDF viewer.
    Dream big, fight hard, live proud!

I've had both Jen's collections since they were published, and still turn back to them from time to time. I'd highly recommend both as enjoyable, quality reading.

Site:
    Hidden Content

The simplest truths are written on the wall,
    where we see imaginary greatness in our fall.

Thank you for the heads-up, Jen! I've just added both of them to my collection
    ------- To be an arsonist of souls is the best occupation I can think off... Even if you do end up with burnt fingers ------

Thank you for your continuing support, Lee. I really appreciate it.

And you're very welcome, Raevenlord. I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks for the advice.

Dammit! I somehow managed to miss his thread.

Sorry you missed the offer, Phil. You can download a free sample from both books at any time by clicking the link to Windfalls in my original post. Once you have downloaded a sample there, you will find a link to the other book, Magic of Life, by scrolling down the page.

jen