There are two sorts of people, - Page 4

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: There are two sorts of people,

Actual people, and everyone else.

binarians and custom-ers.

A new word to me, binarian has a few definitions, I particularly like the first one and wonder how many of the others are binarian in that sense also

A special kind of idiot who believes that all people who hold a different view from oneself have the same views as each other.

Binitarianism is a Christian theology of two persons, personas, or two aspects in one substance/Divinity (or God)

Binary Group employees—called "Binarians"—

Are You a Binarian? Binary Pulse is a technology marketing company

Description. Binarian is an open-source binary watchface for Pebble that displays the time in binary-coded decimal format.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

there are two types of people...those who get with this, and those who get with that.

xxx

*expands by substitution?*

Two types of people: Those who mind their own business, and those who get in everyone else's business.
    Her: I love my computer! All of my friends are in there!
    Me: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about my freezer...
    Her: What?
    Me: What?

Them 'n us; innit.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

Interesting how homo sapiens loves to do the whole "us and them" thing. Cults, corporations, families, cliques, nations...
    Her: I love my computer! All of my friends are in there!
    Me: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about my freezer...
    Her: What?
    Me: What?

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac View Post
    Interesting how homo sapiens loves to do the whole "us and them" thing. Cults, corporations, families, cliques, nations...
    You missed out religion and racial appearance, they are big ones, but it goes on right down the scale, "Those who send their children to playgroup with a proper packed lunch and those who give them sausage rolls and crisps."

Point of the thread really, there are two sorts of people at any point on the scale; there are those who are totally immersed in their culture and there are writers who stand back from it a bit and see it is not 'the' way, only 'another' way.
    Hidden Content

xxxxxxxx
    ... ...

*expands by substitution?*

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast