There are two sorts of people, - Page 3

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: There are two sorts of people,

those already looking forward to corned beef
    and
    meh...

There are two types of people: Those who wreak havoc and destruction on Earth, and those who spread love and peace on Earth.

There are two sorts of people those who watch CCN and those who watch FOX

There are two sorts of people, those with a television, and those without.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

There are two sorts of people... those who've been in my kitchen and those who haven't.

(And those who remember Cheers​ and those who don't...)

Quote Originally Posted by Bayview View Post
    There are two sorts of people... those who've been in my kitchen and those who haven't.

(And those who remember Cheers​ and those who don't...)
    Now, were they already two different sorts of people before they knew you, or did the experience of being in your kitchen change one lot to such a degree that they became different people?
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    Now, were they already two different sorts of people before they knew you, or did the experience of being in your kitchen change one lot to such a degree that they became different people?
    Trust me - being in my kitchen is a life-changing experience.

Like 'Nam.

There are two sorts of people, those who physically assault you to achieve their ends, and those who coerce you by other means.
    Hidden Content

There are two sorts of people but nowadays someone is bound to object of we mention the fact.
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

There were two sorts of people, those who merely object to the other sort, and those who would burn the other sort at the stake.

That the objectors have the upper hand at the moment I find something to be grateful for, Rob.
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast