Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opportunity To Ask About Plagiarism In Upcoming Q&A with Jonathan Bailey!

I've wondered; what about using pictures from the Internet for book covers, that do not have watermarks? Is this considered stealing or is it allowed since the pictures are available online? What would the recommendation be for that?

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Here are a few questions of mine:

1. At what point/length should a writer protect their work?

2. Is copy-writing expensive? If so are there any ways that a writer/artist can protect their work if they can not afford to pay for its protection?

3.Would you say that plagiarism has gotten worse, with the invention of the internet?

Do you have any thoughts on these matters?

THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!

Thank you to all who participated, the interview with Jonathan Bailey will be up soon.
    Mildly dyslexic - Oops may occur, do occur.

“Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable. Let us prepare to grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after all.”
    -- Douglas Adams, Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency

"Failure? There's no such thing as failure, only early attempts at success."
    -- The Love Guru

"It's not worth doing something unless you were doing something that someone, somewere, would much rather you weren't doing."
    --Terry Pratchett

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12